Sign in to follow this  
AgH4

I have been to Jailbreak Hell and back.

I set out on a journey to what most know as jailbreak. Things took a turn for the worse and, 5 bowls and 100 freekills later I was in jailbreak hell. Things looked normal at start to the unkeen eye, you began the day in your cell with your cellmate, awkwardly but like normal sitting on the toilet across from one another while trying not to lock eyes. All of a sudden things took a turn for the worse. I first heard T's rambling on and on about nothing while others spammed music, not just any music, TEH SPAMM0RZ KIND!!!!! Then the warden came on, telling all the CT's to give the T's guns to kill the freekiller. To most people this would seem like an amazing day but then the scary part kicked in THERE WAS LIKE A MILLION FREEKILLERS! I went to do somethin about it when all of a sudden DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNN I couldn't do shit. So it's hell. Jailbreak hell. And I'm high, what's new? Almost the year.

You have my sympathies friend...

But, a day will come where the sun shines upon our heads!

A day will come when our powers will come back to us!

A day will come where you AgH4 along with the rest of the xG JB Staff will fight back, and crush the rebellion!

A DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WILL TRIUMPH FROM THESE DARK TIMES!

A DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU CAN PROUDLY SAY!... Jailbreak hell! I was there! I struggled and pushed forward and made it out alive! I was there to oppress the Rebellion, I was of the few who brought back the peace! I was there.. for you, dear players.. for your enjoyment.. for your peace..

Damn Nova drew me in with that speech. NO MORE REBELLION IN THESE CELLS WALKWAYS. NO MORE!

I shall stand up and fight with an iron fist, if they don't like it, I'll split a bowl wit em.

You have my sympathies friend...

But, a day will come where the sun shines upon our heads!

A day will come when our powers will come back to us!

A day will come where you AgH4 along with the rest of the xG JB Staff will fight back, and crush the rebellion!

A DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WILL TRIUMPH FROM THESE DARK TIMES!

A DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU CAN PROUDLY SAY!... Jailbreak hell! I was there! I struggled and pushed forward and made it out alive! I was there to oppress the Rebellion, I was of the few who brought back the peace! I was there.. for you, dear players.. for your enjoyment.. for your peace..

This, this should be your prologue to the fifty shades of noca, that i know will never be finished.

We are back! I told you! DEAR MODS AND ADMINS AND HIGHER UPS! FIGHT,

WE SHALL CONQUER AGAIN LIKE THE RAIDS OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT,

WE SHALL TELL STORIES OF LEGENDS LIKE GILGAMESH,

WE SHALL BE KINGS LIKE XERXES,

for we are...

XG! - raises flag