Sign in to follow this  
Gkoo

Map Making Team (Recruiting Thread)

So i never really agreed to do the warday room so im kinda fucked because I didnt know I was doing it.

HELP

Your job was pool. It was posted.

Warday area was optional.

Anyone without a section completed by the 8th will be kicked out of the team.

I honestly think you guys should check out my pool. It's a work in progress, but MAN it is simply amazing. @Sham has seen it and even he agrees that it is FAR superior to his own pool.

Check it out righ' herr -->Steam Community :: Diabeetus :: Screenshots

Kidding it's actually one of the worst creations that could possibly be made using Source SDK.

Diabeetus.. no offense, but my eyes just vomited.

Anyways, here's what I have done, basically finished but I'm still working on the lighting in the pool and on the diving boards. Unlike beetus my lights are actual lights, not just a light entity ;D

Plus I think I'm going to make the lights a bit brighter, its somewhat dark.

Pool - Angle One (without finished pool lights)

Pool - Angle Two (same)

EDIT: Do you want the .bsp or do you want the .vmf? Or both?

Steam ID:

Valve Hammer Editor experience: Never done a complete map, but I know many of the mechanics, and I made small back alley with a greatskybox including buildings and such in the skybox.

What can you offer: I would like to create a climb room.

Area of the map you would like to create: Climb.

edit: oh nvm didn't see that it should be done in two days.

Now i know that we are having standard doors/textures etc. So is it fine if i leave areas open for the door to be thrown in, i was planning on pretty much just creating the LR room space, and just have whoever put everything together just put on the finishing touches so its easier to integrate into the map (surrounding walls, doors, roof, lights). If that too much, i can always do it myself.

My XG Jailbreak deathrun part is finished. It has an intermediate difficulty, a few secrets, and about 15 interesting traps. Most traps reset after about 30 seconds in case derps/rebels spam the buttons. The textures are just for show, we can change them to the general theme of the overall map or keep it the same. Its a little compact, but I made it so people cannot just bhop over all the traps. Ill upload it or just send you the files, @@Gkoo .

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_36.thumb.jpg.00ac9c4a0131df8f866e074ef11d52f2.jpg