SwizZ

A Sad day for Swizz :(

It was my first time ive scrimmed over 150+ games never hacked but i was doing poorly && in the same day i was sent the hack by a ex-member of the clan who was a member at the time and temptations arouse i dont know the devil controlled me told me to boost my reputation but all it did was rather the opposite so i come telling you guys to give me one more chance i can be vouched by many members that i have never hacked before and it was a first and last time.

Thanks for reading and ill respect everyone's decision to +1 or -1 it.

Im sorry hacking and then accepting the hacks from jackass.It dosent matter how long youve been moding you still did it.You should get the same punishment that jackass got.Sorry -1.

yea this guy can be stupid, but he knows the rules and i respect him as a mod. he made a stupid mistake cause of another xG player encouraging him to hack. i think he should be back on xG but start back as a normal player. ill support him. +1

-1. I understand that I don't play CS:GO a lot, in fact I've never once played on the scrim server, but the only way to get unbanned something as serious as hacking is through the thread that Akio linked. This is even worse considering you're mod, and as you knew better and were fully aware of the consequences.

Ehhh, hacking is a major offense, but at the very least he wasn't pulling a Proff Jackass and using them on the xG server to freekill everyone. He fell into the temptation, only did it once, and swears to never do it again. Give him another chance, but start up from the bottom. Re-apply for xG, mod, etc. If he can work his way back up, great, if not, too bad. He's been a long time player and moderator, and has helped keep the server in line and rules enforced. Deserves an unban, but have to earn back an xG/Mod tag.

+1 for unban.

Come on hes a mod he shouldve know not to do more than anyone not to do that.He knows the consequences and he must be punished dosent matter how long hes helped he did what he did.Hes a mod and shouldve acted like one.

Don't want to have to say it, but it is true. As a moderator you should be setting an example for members of the xG community. The fact that you couldn't differentiate between right (not hacking) and wrong (hacking) shows instability as one of the people looked up to by members. I know it seems harsh, but something like this is pretty serious. If anything, it could potentially lead to a demotion (if it hasn't led to that already).

In these dark times, we need mods/admins who won't do stupid ass things. Hacking being one of those stupid ass things. Just my thoughts on all this.

- Dat guy, Forest

sorry swizz, but ull have to wait more until u can post a ban protest. make another one in about 3 weeks or so, hopefully by that time u can convince enough ppl to want to unban you

-sealed away in the last great time war