Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

ZombieMod: Zm or Zm/Ze

Zombie mod Alone or with Zombie escape  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Zombie mod Alone or with Zombie escape

• Zombie mod Alone
    • Zombie mod with Escape

We'd like the community opinion on this!

The Zombiemod have been approved by silence and the co leaders! but we're deciding to either make it Zombiemod alone or combine it with some Zombie escape! Here's the thing tho!

If the server were to be both Zm/Zr zombies will have some extra perks such as jump distance/Speed/Knockback rates/ and jump Height With that said, These perks can help zombie quite a bit on just Zm maps if they know how to use it correctly! such as breaking through barricade that is meant to be strong without the perks easily! or getting through small area using the long jump or even reaching you with high jump where you would normally be safe unless they use props/other zombies.

These perks are meant for Zombie escape to help them reach you guys without having to tele back to spawn incase of glitched and have to run all the way back with normal speed!

So on the community decision it would be either a Zm or Zm/Ze

My opinion is on Zm alone!

Personally I'm going to -1 all new mods until we get a plain, normal, regular, NON WAR3 rotation server. Until we get that, I'll be playing on another server when I feel the need for some good old bomb and defuse (along with a few others in the clan that play there).

Personally I'm going to -1 all new mods until we get a plain, normal, regular, NON WAR3 rotation server. Until we get that, I'll be playing on another server when I feel the need for some good old bomb and defuse (along with a few others in the clan that play there).

in my time being in/around xG there has been 3 pub servers they get taken down for other servers because its not really populated

in my time being in/around xG there has been 3 pub servers they get taken down for other servers because its not really populated

I personally spend 40% of my CS:S time on other servers playing pub/rotation, and I know plenty of others here dislike the WAR3 mod. I've started a thread recently about a pub server and everyone who commented on it loved the idea, including you @@Neo . There's been other threads about it as well. I just started a new thread/poll regarding it cuz YOLO and I guess we'll see what happens.

inb4 "Then play on those other servers if you want pub" cuz I can say the exact same thing about zombie mod.

You don't got to -1 the idea of the zombiemod/ze cause there a pub yet.. lol. True that pub was up several times and down, i think it can work if they have regular on the daily basis so it attract other people who loves to pub as well to the server and become regular themselfs

You don't got to -1 the idea of the zombiemod/ze cause there a pub yet.. lol. True that pub was up several times and down, i think it can work if they have regular on the daily basis so it attacks other people who loves to pub as well to the server and become regular themselfs

I can -1 whatever I like, this is all about our opinions, right? lol

I don't think it would work to mix regular maps with zombie maps (i think that's what you were implying). If a regular map comes up the zombie fans will leave and vise versa, plus the plugins/mods would get all screwed up.

I can -1 whatever I like, this is all about our opinions, right? lol

I don't think it would work to mix regular maps with zombie maps (i think that's what you were implying). If a regular map comes up the zombie fans will leave and vise versa, plus the plugins/mods would get all screwed up.

Eaither way you're -1 is irrelevant to the subject and therefore should not count.

Zm is nice, I like playing both. If you add enough opportunities (example: items for credits) then it makes it really fun. However if you were to use credits on zombie, I wouldn't recommend combining it with overall credits that you can get in jailbreak. Should be seperate. But I def support this, it should get popular and get more xg members!

Zm is nice, I like playing both. If you add enough opportunities (example: items for credits) then it makes it really fun. However if you were to use credits on zombie, I wouldn't recommend combining it with overall credits that you can get in jailbreak. Should be seperate. But I def support this, it should get popular and get more xg members!

^ Pretty much what I was thinking. Putting in lots of little touches and additions can really make the server more enjoyable overall, and should help to keep the server from getting dry after many hours of play.

Well depending on the community votes/choice of either, it will be made so.. If we do not have much support for both we'll try Zm only, and hopefully Silence will allow better custom donator skins and admin skin to have people willing to buy skins that would actually be worth purchasing.

Well depending on the community votes/choice of either, it will be made so.. If we do not have much support for both we'll try Zm only, and hopefully Silence will allow better custom donator skins and admin skin to have people willing to buy skins that would actually be worth purchasing.

It's not only skins that should be implemented it should be fun things like parachute, golden guns (cost lots of credits but do lots of damage for 1 round), and like add unlimited ammo which you can buy with credits, extra nades, barriers, other types of fun creations. All this IF The server created is Zombie mod, escape would be totally different.

I loved the zm server we used to have. I personally found it very fun, and so did plenty of others as well. If we get another one I will try and help populate :). The credits idea is meh. I think it'd be fine with just the skins.

Oh and +1 obviously :D

I personally spend 40% of my CS:S time on other servers playing pub/rotation, and I know plenty of others here dislike the WAR3 mod. I've started a thread recently about a pub server and everyone who commented on it loved the idea, including you @@Neo . There's been other threads about it as well. I just started a new thread/poll regarding it cuz YOLO and I guess we'll see what happens.

inb4 "Then play on those other servers if you want pub" cuz I can say the exact same thing about zombie mod.

ye they loe it for a week or 2 then they go back to other servers or stop playing it and and the regulars it gets are on only for a little bit