Sign in to follow this  
snapykill

the application of snapykill

well i have been playing for a while and hope that i may now be accepted into your fine community, and become part of what i see as a very nice and accepting community, and so now i leave it in your hands to decide whether i am an xG or an average joe

* is capable of being a good warden

* from what I can tell, he knows the rules

* maturity is no issue

* could potentially make a great addition to our community

*is active on the CSGO JB server

* properly disputes free kills (with @ in team chat bc it's so hard for people to do)

* I never see him complaining

+1

Time for the Snappy Snaps! +1 I've seen you play a lot and you seem like a good player that tries to have fun with the rest of the regulars on!

seen you play, just like spartacus said, a capable warden, never seen you break the rules, nor saw a report on you breaking them, and you're a good player +1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.61bdea85b35b3453c9e70ef2f70288c8.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!