Hidingmaster

Another idea for !hub

Alright so @@Mickmack and @@SyrJirk came up with the idea of having immunity from Auto CT-switch added as something purchasable from the hub. Something we should think about seeing if it can be done, as many of us would actually purchase it. Thoughts?

I see this causing problems. Since if a ton of people join CT and all have immunity to CT switch things would easily get stacked.

But another idea is to allow admins to give the really good CTs and wardens the immunity from being kicked off CT. Just so long as they don't abuse it by only giving it to themselves and friends.

There would still be plenty of CT's, as a lot of people only like to play CT, and rarely go T. And we have to remember, @@AbrahamL, people only get auto-switched to CT when there aren't enough CT's currently, and this wouldn't prevent becoming a CT via !guard. I'm assuming that this would be for when people get auto-switched from T to CT correct? +1.

+1

xG needs to actively be adding new content for players to keep them coming, and giving them a reason to play often, this isn't really something that makes new players go, "SHIT IM GONNA PLAY UNTIL I CAN BUY THAT BLINGBLING" but it would be a start.

It really wont cut down on the # of CT's.

1) Make it expensive enough where everyone doesnt have access to it (10,000 credits maybe?)

2) It would cut down the number of BS rounds, where we have 5 people kill themselves because they got auto swapped.

That's exactly what we were thinking. Alot of people I know love ct. being a T person myself I think they're crazy. There would still be cts. Besides when people get switched from t to ct they usually kill themselves and switch teams. I see alot of people typing !guard still. And if people still think it would be a problem I say we can make it a limited time usage buy. maybe it lasts for like a week. But that's the worst case scenario if people complain about people not joining ct. +1

-1 Because I can really see a decrease in the number of CT's, a lot of people really don't seem to be interested in the responsibility of caring for rebooblers.

BUT

+1 If it was made really expensive or can only be bought for a certain amount of time (price increases for longer immunity?). This way I'm thinking we can actually pull in more clan donations in the process.

It won't cut down the number of CTs it will cut down the number of involuntary CTs. I get auto switched ALL the time and eventually stop fighting it because I'm tired of dying at the beginning of each round. I switch back and forth all the time regardless it's just that when I want to play T I would like that decision to be honored instead of being forced to switch, and if I earn enough credits to have immunity from it I again think I deserve to remain on which team I like at the moment. Plenty of people will still be CT its just that it'll happen in a less annoying way +1

Why does getting auto swapped bug you so much? You know, if you see it in chat that you were swapped, just simply press M to bring up the team overlay, then 1 <b>AS SOON AS YOU SPAWN</b> and you'll respawn back alive as a T.

Its a simple method I've used a lot.

But I do agree, yes, it would be an okay idea, as long as it was enough credits. We'd have a whole lot of regular members buying it if it was cheap, then we get people who have it not get swapped, and not enough CTs.

I'm kinda at a -1 for now.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    StartNow