Sign in to follow this  
Rabid_

Unbanned from just minecraft

What i am trying to do threw this unban request is just get unbanned from minecraft, I can honestly say sorry for the trolling and it will not happen on minecaft i assure you.

I do not care about the teamspeak no forum ban, And sorry for breaking the rules on avoiding ban from forums,

I would love to play my favorite game minecraft, WIth the xG people that still like me, Including rukibah as well.

Despite my trolling and awful attitude twords people, I really hope this unban can go threw.

@Brian I am sorry for our past, allthough you will most likley -1 me or close this thread, i do not blame you, But atleast give me a chance

@@Chrono I have been god awful to you, and i understand anything you will do to this thread, or to prevent this. But as i said to brian atleast giveme this chance.

@The rest of the community, Hopefully you guys can see this threw and give me a chance allthough im out of chances from xG i've used em all and used em poorley :| sorry for trolling you all. And sorry for being a complete doucher.

+1

Minecraft has no in-game mic so he can't really spam that, and if Towny is set up correctly greifing shouldn't be an issue.

Minecraft has no in-game mic so he can't really spam that, and if Towny is set up correctly greifing shouldn't be an issue

Towny is not the server i am wanting to play it is the factions server, Towny being the main server and factions is currently being set up, and is the one i will want to play on when finished if i do get this unban.

Thanks.

no reason to ban from a 2d game, its boring anyway and we barely get players. +1 for unban cause dis mah nigga (and theres no reason to ban him from every server if all he wants to play is MC with some xG friends)

As to the people saying he doesnt deserve to be banned, and he's been banned for a long time, It is none of those, i know what i did to deserve my ban and accept it Besides that fact i still want the unban from minecraft cause i have no inentions of trolling or doing anything bad there., And also it has not been long at all, But still thanks for the +1's

listen rabid, I like you, but i'll have to be honest and -1. You've had COUNTLESS CHANCES and blew them off. The amount of time you actualy got banned amazes me. None the less, you broke the rules when you knew to do otherwise. my $0.02

listen rabid, I like you, but i'll have to be honest and -1. You've had COUNTLESS CHANCES and blew them off. The amount of time you actualy got banned amazes me. None the less, you broke the rules when you knew to do otherwise. my $0.02

hate to start problems But you used nodus on xG's minecraft When you ran it, And you where not banned o.O the only reason you -'d me is because i told everyone you hacked so :\

hate to start problems But you used nodus on xG's minecraft When you ran it, And you where not banned o.O the only reason you -'d me is because i told everyone you hacked so :\

And this is why you'll never be unbanned. "I don't mean to start shit but..." and so on.

You've had plenty of chances, you sealed your own fate this time. You trolled Duckii, one of the few good members, then troll one of my friends on Teamspeak, while I was at his house? Well, your not getting unbanned in this lifetime, sorry. Maybe when I'm not Co-Leader, somebody will turn a blind eye, but for now, you're staying banned.

I have given my goodbye threads before, Also i have no idea who you are talking about that i trolled, The main reason i trolled duckii is because she got kicked out by a vast majority of the server, and use to shit talk me constantly back in the day, But oh well. Thanks for the chance. @@Arthman i have banned maybe 2 or 3 times seriously, The rest of my bans are 5-10minute bans by aegean or silence, learn to read dumbey.... @Brian What you said about this is the main reason was completely irrelevant it his fault he hacked, and he bitched me out for telling every one, Why he is in your staff is beyond me.

Hence him -1ing me.

Cya in 2months boyo's "big donations 2013"