Sign in to follow this  
Coodie

2 Rule Questions

First one is about AFK freeze and having crouch on toggle. Rule says

"AFK Freeze*: During an AFK freeze you may only type and talk. Using flashlights, spraying sprays, knifing, and moving in any other way is NOT AFK frozen."

It says nothing about having to stand. I think this should be added cause I'm pretty sure pretty much everyone will shoot you for doing it, but according to the rules, there's nothing wrong with it.

Second is....crap......I forgot my second question.......give me a minute........wait for it.......crap....oh yeah. Flashlight binding. Some people have their talk key bound to F, and don't know how to rebind the flashlight elsewhere. If I do a game where I make everyone turn on their flashlight, what do we do about people who cannot? I don't see much in rules about flashlight except in the AFK section.

Thanks guys!

To the people who don't have flashlight bound give them a sec to bind it. If they can't do it quick enough kill em for delaying. The first question is a good question. If I have crouch on toggle and before we take 1 step out I decide I want to crouch then by taking the 1 step out and staying crouched I would be following orders yet as he said almost anybody will shoot you. You should put something in the rules about it.

regarding AFK Freeze, it is implied you are standing. as AFK means Away From Keyboard, and it refers to you standing there looking the direction specified and not doing ANYTHING however typing and talking we allow for asking questions etc.the other question was answered above.

#Closed #Answered