Sign in to follow this  
Unit12p

Bring them back!

ba_jail_sylvan

Ba_Jail_Sylvan, a new (Not so new) map by TopHATTwaffle

I remember this map from long ago when we said it was too big for the server population and not practical. I think it's an awesome map with a lot of work put into it that would be great to return to the server.

Edit: I talked to Poncher and he told me that it wasn't necessarily the size of the map that was the problem, it was the fact that it lagged the server. If that's a problem, I suppose that there's nothing to do about that. There are, however, some other maps that we claim lag the server that have been there for a while (which I might add, no body like them).

ba_jail_stationx

ba_jail_stationx_v1d_fix (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

I am probably the only person that actually liked this map, but really, it's a fun map. The games are great and the map looks beautiful. While it's slightly CT sided, rebelling is always a surprising option. This was my favorite map, I would absolutely love it back.

Oh the good ol days, Sylvan was by far the most fun map to play because it had countless things to do. you could follow orders and play all sorts of fun games. or you could rebel and run around the map picking off CTs. I don't recall it really lagging the server @@HighSociety i think the map that lagged the server at that time was the one where armory had about 13461349056134561346591056365978173578913549814785 lights in it...

Sign in to follow this