Sign in to follow this  
Crona

I got perm ct baned 3 years ago

It was not 3 years ago, considering your join date is september 2011 and you used to be a member of the clan until you got a member abuse on you.

Correction, just over a year ago. as it is the beginning of 2013 and I believe if I am not mistaken, this took place at the end of 2011.

After looking further, my memory has not failed me and it did indeed take place at the end of 2011 (just over 1 year ago) and @@PapiChulo banned you.

You have 4 bans for freekilling, 1 of them by Console because it believed you were freekilling. and 1 ban for gunplanting (all CT Bans)

^ Just some information to further clarify you and your ban protest

@@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Klure @@Reflex @@Deodate @@DuckiiJr. @@Bryce @@Gawd

^Tags of people who played then and may also remember

P.S. FUCK YOU GAWD FOR POSTING BEFORE I TAGGED EVERYONE THAT IS IMPORTANT FROM THEN

Correction, just over a year ago. as it is the beginning of 2013 and I believe if I am not mistaken, this took place at the end of 2011.

After looking further, my memory has not failed me and it did indeed take place at the end of 2011 (just over 1 year ago) and @@PapiChulo banned you.

You have 4 bans for freekilling, 1 of them by Console because it believed you were freekilling. and 1 ban for gunplanting (all CT Bans)

^ Just some information to further clarify you and your ban protest

@@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Klure @@Reflex @@Deodate @@DuckiiJr. @@Bryce @@Gawd

^Tags of people who played then and may also remember

P.S. FUCK YOU GAWD FOR POSTING BEFORE I TAGGED EVERYONE THAT IS IMPORTANT FROM THEN

Forgot me douchebag.

I slightly remember you, but i dont remember what exactly happened..

I know that I'm probably going to get flak from someone for the "you weren't there, therefore your say is invalid" reason, but I'm going to -1 this. This guy has multiple bans on him, and all for good reason, he deserves the punishment he got. While this is quite an extreme comparison, but do we pardon killers after they appeal to a court for a shortened sentence, just because he's been in jail for a long time (The answer is no, just in case you were wondering)? While it has been a long time, and he may have learned better (even though anyone would after receiving a punishment), he should stay banned in my opinion. Dura lex sed lex.

While this is quite an extreme comparison, but do we pardon killers after they appeal to a court for a shortened sentence, just because he's been in jail for a long time (The answer is no, just in case you were wondering)?

Idk where you live, but this happens pretty often in the US. LOL.

Looked it up. A life sentence in the United States is infact forever, but you may request parole only after 15 years. So Permanent is 15 years to forever.

But keeping in mind this is a clan and not the United States judicial system, Permanent should be 1 year to forever.

Also just remember we have let back people from perma-bans after a year before. I dont remember the circumstances, but it has happened on multiple occasions.

Going to have to -1 this request. Numerous counts of breaking the rules resulting in 4 CT bans just proves you were too lazy or didn't care enough to read over the motd rules. I'm for the whole second chance, but at this rate it looks more like a fifth chance. You were given several opportunities to better yourself as a CT, and still neglected to follow regulations.

Request for #closethread as the offending person hasn't given a rebuttal nor any other form of response so it is apparent they do not care anymore.