ryfly95

Onward To The Edge's Member Application

SteamID is 0:0:50653824

a 8/10

m 5/10

Spams HLDJ, disregards HLDJ rules, argues with admins.

Googling your Steam ID returns 7 pages of results - not always a good sign. Bans on other servers.

Normally I would - 1 an app like this but I don't feel you deserve that, so again, 0.

Same with McNeo. 0 for now. You have got to stop spamming the HLDJ, especially after admins tell you to turn it off. Other than that you are prettty cool. But 0 'cause you disregard the admins.

He also tends to spam admin chat with shit like "FREEKILL SLAY HIM" for like 3 rounds. When asked "who freekilled you?", he continues to spam admin chat, and not answer. Ive seen this happen quite a few times. Im at a 0 for now

Frequently spams HLDJ after warnings, and is known to argue with admins. You also have quite a few bans from other servers which gives me the impression that you are untrustworthy.

Hmmm, I don't really know what to put so I'll stay at a 0 for now. Once again, like every other person above me has said, you need to cut down on the HLDJ spam. You have all the requirements to become a great member of the community, and if you cut down on the arguing and HLDJ spam, I think that you'd be good to go on the road towards membership.

EDIT: Changing to a -1. You have several bans for disrespect, free-killing and spam on other servers, which is not how someone should be representing xG. Plus, you have the same problems on our servers, with constant spam of admin chat and HLDJ and regular chat spam.

-1 for constant disrespect towards members and admins also you need to stop thinking you know all the rules so well because you don't. Not only with me but times when admins tell you you're wrong you continue to argue and disrespect.

0 for now because Admins and Mod tell you to stop HLDJ and you don't stop until 15 secs afterward

You are a great to have a joy in game but when you spam HLDj it gets pretty annoying

-1 for reasons posted above but I found this on HG's website

HG Bans (this happened less then 2 hours before my post)

And then I looked you up some more, you have had multiple bans and ban requests.

LifePunch.net forums

http://csiservers.net/home/index.php?topic=4685.0

http://riotservers.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2628

We don't need this in here. We have enough trouble with people outside of the clan without inviting it in.

You are very active on Jailbreak, although you do tend to spam HLDJ, and end up playing the same stuff that you are told "Off" on a few rounds later.

Agreeing with what Poncher says, you do sometimes get a little spammy in admin chat, I'll give a tip, try to say it once, wait a few before sending anything else, then try again if nothing is done.

A: 9/10

M: 7.5/10

+1, unlike the others, I think you'd make a good member, just calm it down on the spam and HLDJ

Don't use the HLDJ too much broski. Other than that...

+1

A 8/10

M 7/10

I'm not an admin nor do i do any research on one person for a while, but i've never seen them because, well, obviously i'm not an admin. so i never had many problems with ya.

No. Has misunderstood the rules quite often. Plays HLDJ - way - too much. And you know that means something when I say that. He complains pretty often when people tell him to turn off his music. Argues, etc. Not member material.

If I see an improvement over the course of the next while, I might change my mind.