Sign in to follow this  
IUDesigns

Blood Splatter Mod

Well I was thinking for xG Jailbreak (CSS, or even CSGO) we could add a blood splatter mod that every time you shot a person blood would splatter. I'm not talking about the mods though that gush blood out, because that would be a distraction, just something small. Why do I think this is a good mod? It may be a small mod, but it just makes it fun for users playing and interesting. Many have requested it in the server so I thought I would bring it up.

Sounds pretty cool to me, and it would help just to make something as simple as getting a kill seem a little bit more fun and satisfying. Personally, I don't see how this could possibly hurt the servers at all, so +1 all the way.

I distinctly remember this being in gungame as well for an amount of time (or was it Minigames?). Good times, explosions of blood and bones everywhere, some truly gorey stuff. I did end up lagging at times though to be honest, but it would certainly be interesting to have it implemented into Jailbreak.

+1

Yeah we already have it on deathrun. Although on there it's a bit dramatic, I'd love for this to be implemented on jailbreak to a lesser degree. It just adds one of those small touches of fun that add together to make a good server

See, thats the part I was unsure of, lagging issues and crashing. However, you guys took the words out of my mouth. Makes the gaming experience more fun, and to be honest, this small mod can help the server grow to be full honestly. I haven't seen a JB server with this mod, so it would make us more popular and such. If, however, it does lag the server than we can just remove it. Maybe theres a smaller mod, same sort, that won't do much damage to the server?

-1 people with not so great fps wouldn't wuv this :3. If i remember i played on server that has something like this and when i shot someone in duh face my screen lagged abit.