SinlyXD

Sinly mod app

This guy's a fucking stud. That's more then enough reason. +1

But seriously, he's a great guy who deserves dat promotion.

Also knows the motd like the back of his hand.

Did I mention he's a stud?

-1. Hacks so I can't beat his bomb record. Advertised too. We should ban him.

Jk, awesome guy, and would certainly be able to handle being mod, and if he was mod before, than we don't really have to worry about the 100 posts thing. Knows rules and all that shit. Anyways, + 1.

My dude , u should of just kept admin if u were gonna apply for mod later on after giving admin up -___-' , but u my dawg , yes u don't have 100 post , but uv been a admin for us before , so this will most likely be left for the DM's , D's , and Co-Leaders to decide weather u get it , unless they just skip all that and just give it to u since uv been admin before. Anyways +1 my nigga ! GL broski !!

My dude , u should of just kept admin if u were gonna apply for mod later on after giving admin up -___-' , but u my dawg , yes u don't have 100 post , but uv been a admin for us before , so this will most likely be left for the DM's , D's , and Co-Leaders to decide weather u get it , unless they just skip all that and just give it to u since uv been admin before. Anyways +1 my nigga ! GL broski !!

I had to go inactive for a few months and it was better to get teamspeak admin then to get demoted and lose everything.