Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

Credits Idea

Ok so listen up. For forum credits, there should be a way to transfer them to in-game credits. Like say, 5 Forum credits=300 css credits. And for tf2 csgo also.

100 forum credits= .0001 css credits. Anyway, this idea seems cool, and I think that we should act on it. I think that forum credits should be worth more than in-game credits, as all you have to do to earn in-game credits is just keep playing.

I Think we that we should have some sort of system in place where if people just spam the forums, then they have the ability to make credits off of their post removed. They can still post on the forums with whatever they want, but they can't earn credits off of their post. Don't know how it'll work, but it's a thought.

I Think we that we should have some sort of system in place where if people just spam the forums, then they have the ability to make credits off of their post removed. They can still post on the forums with whatever they want, but they can't earn credits off of their post. Don't know how it'll work, but it's a thought.
We could use post infractions to do this. If someone has a post infraction put against them, then they lose the ability to earn credits on forums for a couple of days.