Sign in to follow this  
BravoTAlpha

Ban Protest (CSS jailBreak Server)

6 months ago you were permanently banned for a "Mass freekill" as dictated from the link provided by Chrono . If @@shadowspy can even remember, i'd like to know the whole context of it before giving my opinion.

0 for now.

It was simple round started I think Ts stacked up and I shoot into stack but they slay me before I could even kill them all! lol which is actually very impressive cause you gotta be quick. But yeah it was dumb and I wouldnt do that shizz ever again but yes rules are rules so go ahead and talk but ima doubt anyone remembers the situation

It was simple round started I think Ts stacked up and I shoot into stack but they slay me before I could even kill them all! lol which is actually very impressive cause you gotta be quick. But yeah it was dumb and I wouldnt do that shizz ever again but yes rules are rules so go ahead and talk but ima doubt anyone remembers the situation

I thought you said you were drunk or high and don't remember anything. Seems like this was intentional.

No I never said i dont remember. Im just saying it prolly happened cuz i was drunk or high acting like an idiot. it was obvi intentional I dont think any mass freekill is accident lol. The point is im saying that it was once and i was being an idiot and that it would never happen again. Ive been playing on the server still ever since and have never had a complaint since. If i get unbanned you guys wont regret it. And if i do fuck up I give u the right to perma ban me from the server. although I wouldnt do anything to be!

I'm just curious, why do we ever PERM people if we always unban them in 6 months? Why don't we just ban people for 6 months then. There's a reason we punish people with "perm" bans not 6 month bans. It just seems like we unban everybody :l

I'm just curious, why do we ever PERM people if we always unban them in 6 months? Why don't we just ban people for 6 months then. There's a reason we punish people with "perm" bans not 6 month bans. It just seems like we unban everybody :l

We do keep perm bans. it's the people who don't bother to contest it because they haven't learned their lesson. but i agree perms should stay perms unless they present valid proof that it was a mistake, or use their Get Out Of Jail Free card.

hmm well im saying this was my first ban on the server and it was dumb and i play alot and havent had any problems since. It was a dumb move by me and my first bad thing. Thats why im asking for one more chance. I honostly dont think it should have been a perm ban on my first offence aswell!

The penalty for Mass Freekilling is a Permanent CT ban, regardless if it's a first or second offense (Second is pretty much non existant because in order to do so you would need to be unbanned). Besides, things could be worse. What if you had decided to disconnect immediately after mass freekilling? You would be permanently banned from the Server that's what.

Anyways, i'll be the first to say +1 on this request to get it out of the way. I do believe in giving people a second chance (and Only a Second chance), and the fact that this guy is admitting that it was Intentional and that he is this determined to be unbanned shows maturity and responsibility.

Just know that if you Do get unbanned, you're going on my watch list. If you're going to play impaired, I suggest being on the team where it won't really make a difference. This being the Terrorist team, not the Counter Terrorist team.

- Dat guy, Forest

Okay I see where you guys are coming from because you want your server to be fun and liked. I have ran plenty over servers for numerous things in my time and I know how it is. Im just asking for a second chance because I know I wont be a problem and can proove to you!

What is this get out of jail free card. I would love to use it but how and where do I get it. Or is this just a joke lol

And yes please keep me on your watchlist because I want you to see and youll say "I cant believe he even did that and got banned i could never see him doing that"

Best regards!