CowboyWannaBe

CowboyWannaBe applying

I've played XG jailbreak, surf DM RPG, and surf RPG, and I have seen that joining Xg allows me to be more social threw out the community of xg and allows the ability to associate with more people from xg.

-1, doesn't know rules, Disrespects, I told him that special nades weren't allowed on normal days and he said "Kiss my ass" then thru a smoke and flash nade at me. Threatened to ddos twice also.

-1. From my experience from playing with you, you don't seem to know the rules very well. I also have heard from some people that you threatened to DDOS the minecraft server.

EDIT: not only the reasons mentioned above, but you are incredibly annoying. You argue with admins all the time, and you try to play admin all the time, trying to argue that you for some reason know the rules better than us.

Everyone does a little Disrepecting, and if I do something against the rules I learn from the mistake and slay my self imeditally.

Im sorry you took me throwing smokes into you so offensive. @ AbrahamL

Activity level as well as maturity level are within a tolerable range. Has an acceptable knowledge of the motd rules, however should brush up on them. Calls warden whenever he can and from what i've seen, always slays himself when he is in the wrong.

Just to clarify also, he never blatantly Threatened to DDOS the minecraft server. He merely mentioned DDOS'ing in general and the MineCraft server. I can see why anyone would think so, but it was not a blatant threat. Plus; why would someone try to get membership into a gaming community after threatening to DDOS a server? Just common sense.

A: 7/10

M: 6/10

D: +1

Activity level as well as maturity level are within a tolerable range. Has an acceptable knowledge of the motd rules, however should brush up on them. Calls warden whenever he can and from what i've seen, always slays himself when he is in the wrong. Just to clarify also, he never blatantly Threatened to DDOS the minecraft server. He merely mentioned DDOS'ing in general and the MineCraft server. I can see why anyone would think so, but it was not a blatant threat. Plus; why would someone try to get membership into a gaming community after threatening to DDOS a server? Just common sense.

A: 7/10

M: 6/10

D: +1

He did a second time too.

Who cares about minecraft? Lol for real though +1 hes active, pretty mature and knows the JB rules pretty well. You may want to apologize about the whole ddosing thing will make it easier on yourself.

Who cares about minecraft? Lol for real though +1 hes active and knows the JB rules pretty well. You may want to apologize about the whole ddosing thing will make it easier on yourself.

I apologized to Warriors for the whole problem and he has stated that its all taken care of.