Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Drendan

My Uncle once told me "With great power comes great responsibility." He passed a little after he said this.. Which caused me to live by this quote. I'd love to tell you my life story but that's a secret. Anyway, reprimand this infidel and take away these power to admins and mods if you believe you will still keep the full admin menu. Obviously it is too great for some.

I heard that as long as you only use these commands against yourself, and you don't use the commands to your advantage (ex: using low gravity to escape enemies or setting yourself on fire and calling fire-drill freeday) the commands are fine to use. I'm staying at a 0 for now.

-1 I dont see the abuse...? O.o

EDIT: If you mean the burning, he burnt himself because he tarped or something, then I burnt myself for lulz.

@@Drendan btw.

I think the whole thing of them having access to all the fun commands again was when silence was playing with the servers............ but as long as he was only using them on himself and not using them for an advantage of any way then i don't see much of an issue... they do need to be removed again.

What info i've gathered from mod to admin are as follows:

So long as the options do not interfere with the day in any way possible and are not targeted at anyone but the mod/admin themselves, it's alright to use Certain options. The low grav option however, should not be touched at all in my opinion (although I would like clarification if we are permitted to use it on a Terrorist who is stuck on Climb and has Last Request on the map: jb_Canyondam in order to help them down).

I have also heard that they may be used on rule breakers who are deemed to be slain but may be dealt with using the options (IE: TimeBomb, FireBomb)

As long as they only lit themselves on fire, it is fine. Gravity should never be used. Drugs and Blind you may use on yourself, or if a player literally asks you to drug or blind them (some people think its kinda fun). @autumn, you can decide what you want to do with these commands. I would like to limit them to DM+ as I told you already. If you would like to remove them, that is your choice.

~Falcon Ponched