spartan19042

Minecraft Factions server apeal

0, you knew the rules but broke them anyway. Doesn't matter that you did it for an hour. I don't think it should be a perm since hes a nice guy

+1 I'm not doing this as a friend but I'm doing this because I think he should be gaven another chance he's a nice guy and deserves one more chance

given*

An important detail is being missed here, and I think it could make all the difference...

Did you get banned WHILE you were x-raying? If so, then -1 on your protest. You were caught blatantly cheating so too bad.

Or, did you shut off your x-rays, and get banned after the fact? If so, then +1 to a reduced ban (time to be determined by MC admins)

I was not using x-ray at the time of the ban no. Atleast i dont think so, the admins shall determine this anyways

An important detail is being missed here, and I think it could make all the difference...

Did you get banned WHILE you were x-raying? If so, then -1 on your protest. You were caught blatantly cheating so too bad.

Or, did you shut off your x-rays, and get banned after the fact? If so, then +1 to a reduced ban (time to be determined by MC admins)

Div's have decided not to take the perm ban off. You are staying banned.

If you want just SOME proof of why:

[MEDIA=imgur]RYrvTG4[/MEDIA]

There are two images.

Also side note to everyone. IF YOU DO NOT PLAY MINE-CRAFT FREQUENTLY DO NOT POST +1/-1

Your +1/-1 will NOT count if you do not play much.

@@Warriorsfury Close thread when final decision is made son also proud of you keeping dem xraying slut permed :D

Just saying its obvious if you get caught xraying or even after the fact you know you did wrong and it's usally pretty clear of it.

+1 for another given chance, but should add some type of diamond ore found plugin, if i remember correctly another server i played on had it shout out to players or admins that they found diamond and the amount they found with the visibility of the diamonds..

Ex: diamonds were hidden with stones all around it, someone finds it.. it anounce "Player has found *amount* *ore* 0 visibility"

Well just a suggestion :3