Sign in to follow this  
Mordor.

Mordor. #inb4Sauron for Mod

I've been on jailbreak for quite a while and it's literally all that I play on CS:GO. I don't play anything else BUT jailbreak... not even scrimmage or other server mods.

I have devoted a lot of time to Jailbreak and I am willing to serve as a Mod now that I have an understanding of the MOTD as well as will to enforce da rules.

Alright. Mordor out.

#cyberbullyingthread2012

#Chronolikestobreaktherules

I'm a CS:S-er and so have never played with you in CS:GO, so I can't really give a valid +/- vote, but I can throw in my 2 cents...

I've seen you around the forums and I think you seem pretty legit. You seem pretty knowledgeable of the game.

That being said, there are a few instances where maybe you didn't fully think before you spoke. When you're mod'ing in-game you don't always have that second to think, so your judgement has to be at the top of it's game. BUT, this isn't really something I would count against you, you have to start somewhere and it kind of comes with time.

If my vouch were valid, it would be +1

Please also read and sign the Mod/Admin Agreement anytime between now and when (if) you're accepted. https://xenogamers.com/showthread.php?t=15724

Work on your attitude. For example, dont call people retards and faggots. Also, when admins are AFK or didnt see something, please do not say stuff like "if you aren't going to pay attention go spec" "Do your fucking job" Or best of all "Badmin". Also, quite often you don't go through the right channels (AKA saying "slay ______" constantly in global chat, not telling us in admin chat) Oh and one last thing, this is a rule that you should know.

-1, Please reapply in a month. I know that you've donated to apply, but until I see a change from your attitude, I'm not adding you to the roster. I agree with Dontbleed 100% as I was their for the whole ordeal and quite frankly, I don't believe that you're ready to be a moderator. I know you can work towards yourself and better yourself and I hope you do.

- Closed