Sign in to follow this  
WhyJewMad

OMG abuse on the MC server!!

Alright, if you want to be div, you aren't gunna be playing. You should be building spawn, configuring everything down to the space in order to have the best server possible. If you want to just play the entire time, div isn't cut out for you.

^! Lol i've seen warrior play around all the time, and u say u guys don't spawn in without reason? in my base i had a stack of picks about 12? in 1, only possible if you spawn it, same with the iron swords, i had 6 in 1. We got it from our allies who took over micro and such base and got it.

^! Lol i've seen warrior play around all the time, and u say u guys don't spawn in without reason? in my base i had a stack of picks about 12? in 1, only possible if you spawn it, same with the iron swords, i had 6 in 1. We got it from our allies who took over micro and such base and got it.

/kite Tools

If you use it repeated times it stacks the tools.

For the iron im not sure. Ask micro, I dont see why they would be stacked. Unless he added in the other kit.

I do work on spawn every now and then but I will start focusing on the spawn to add more content/things to do.

you will start focusing on spawn now >_>? well that was enjoyable for a week but now i'm not quite happy that we got raided by someone who we could trust since he was the division leader that should be helpful and not such a backstabber. I believe some of the member of the faction you destroyed would say the same... several of us quit because of what happened yesterday.

Well I offered to revert the damage done but you went on about how I cannot be trusted. The offer will still stand.

Until then I am sorry for what I did and hope I can get back to being trusted. I seem to have played factions a different way then others. I will take silences advice and not focus on playing factions so much.

I am very sorry Duckii everyone here was right about what I did and I am deeply sorry for it. Divs will still not be playing for obvious reasons.

If there is anything I can do to make it up please tell me right away.

Towny is getting updated when I get home from school today.

Factions i getting an arena added to spawn (1v1 in progress and a team arena will be made)

Any other questions? Concerns? Ideas for the servers? Post them here. I will keep this thread open for another 4 hours (Until 5:00 AM EST)

Sorry for not closing it when you requested @@WhyJewMad, I wanted to fix the problem.

I wouldn't mind div to play but they have to be willing to not back stab the faction and their allies, because people will trust division leader and allow them to be in their faction or let them tp to their place if there was ever a problem. you get what i mean? since you guys run the server people will trust you easier than any others.

Yeah I understand, makes alot sense I dont see how I can be so blind about it...

I do hope you and your friends come back. I have all your stuff still. Or at least all the expensive stuff.

EDIT: I can put ALL the stuff back.

Yeah I understand, makes alot sense I dont see how I can be so blind about it...

I do hope you and your friends come back. I have all your stuff still. Or at least all the expensive stuff.

EDIT: I can put ALL the stuff back.

Well... i'll think about it, since our faction is dead broke of power right now :p. ill give you an answer tmrw.

I also, would like to suggest adding a PvP arena just 4 awesomeness!