TheseWetNuts

Lets Get Things Straight

OK, so lets start with this, first i have been with xG before jb even held 20 people. So i know the motd, i know the server and the people. But when mods role up and dont know the situation or what the hell they are doing it makes coming back to the jb and other xG servers hard because of all the newbs with mod that dont know what they are doing. In one situation i have Last CT there are 2 T's in my view SIMULTANEOUSLY, one has been following orders the whole round and the other with a AWP and has been MIA until now, who do i kill? The REBEL with a AWP!!!! Then favoritism is called and a mod comes in (Candy fucker i think was his name) and he slays me after i explain to him what happened and prove him wrong he was speechless . He had no explanation or reason he just was a bit slay happy....All im saying is get some real MODS or me and a few others are moving on. I dont want to leave but this isnt the first time and playing here is getting a bit ridiculous.

There's actually no rule against favoritism. Except last CT must KOS - if they're both on your screen, then, well, it's your call.

But as a warden u can be strict on the MOTD rules isn't favoritism the same as being a warden and saying go to idk kill a Ct right infront of me and no one can kill them isnt that count as a rule favoritism? that specifically saying you cant do that?

But as a warden u can be strict on the MOTD rules isn't favoritism the same as being a warden and saying go to idk kill a Ct right infront of me and no one can kill them isnt that count as a rule favoritism? that specifically saying you cant do that?

You can't order a T to rebel. So no, you can't do that. You also can't give personal freedays, special treatment, etc. These are both in the MOTD.

Kid, you even said, over your mic to me, that you saw both of them, but only wanted to kill the one who was rebelling. You explained it was last CT, both of them were there, and wanted to kill the rebel, instead of the clearly visible non-rebelling T, and then told me "Slay me if you want to".

I got SEVERAL complaints about you while playing Minecraft, so I got on to check what was going on. No other admins were on, which was why I got on.

How about you not jump to conclusions on why you were slain. You have to kill every T you see while last CT, no favoritism allowed. You killed one of the Ts because the other wasn't rebelling.

Why do people feel the need to complain about an admin in general forums? Why can't people do things properly by getting proof and posting in an abuse thread. If you want things done do it yourself and get the proof, stop whining over the forums in general since all it does is make you look like a whining litle bitch and nothing gets done.

There's actually no rule against favoritism. Except last CT must KOS - if they're both on your screen, then, well, it's your call.

Yeah, there is no favoritism, and he explained that he killed the one who was rebelling, instead of the non-rebelling T. Here is something to think about. If he says one was rebelling, the other wasn't, then he must have known where the non-rebelling T and rebelling T both were. That means he saw one of them and didn't kill them.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Yeah, there is no favoritism, and he explained that he killed the one who was rebelling, instead of the non-rebelling T. Here is something to think about. If he says one was rebelling, the other wasn't, then he must have known where the non-rebelling T and rebelling T both were. That means he saw one of them and didn't kill them.

Do you get what I'm saying?

He knows one is a rebel because he hasn't seen him the whole round, doesn't mean he knows where he was rebelling to.

If you're going to do this on forums, get some proof, and post an abuse thread.

Dark is one of my best admins, so I trust his judgement. That being said, I'll leave this open for now to get more feedback.

How about we add a new rule to MOTD, stating No favoritism aloud. Or at least an extension on the LAST ct paragraph, saying must kill all T's in sight.. The more specific we get in MOTD, easier it is to point things out.

If there is no rule against favoritism why did @@Chrono ban me for 6 hrs when I killed him instead of ninja, when ninja was bloodhounding and knifed the vent open so we could kill Chrono... apparently knifing the vent was autorebeling and it was favoritism not to have killed ninja for "rebeling"...