TheseWetNuts

Lets Get Things Straight

If there is no rule against favoritism why did @Chrono ban me for 6 hrs when I killed him instead of ninja, when ninja was bloodhounding and knifed the vent open so we could kill Chrono... apparently knifing the vent was autorebeling and it was favoritism not to have killed ninja for "rebeling"...

Its true that knifing a vent is auto-rebelling. But I wouldn't have tried to break the vent to show, I'm sure there was somewhere else to get to the rebel.

There is no rule for wardens that you can't pardon a T, cuz that technically is favoritism. So either remove pardoning, or you can't have a 0 tolerance on favoritism, cuz that's just a bigger dilemna in itself. Also, if you already see a 0 tolerence on favoritism, remove opinionated games in general.

There is no rule for wardens that you can't pardon a T, cuz that technically is favoritism. So either remove pardoning, or you can't have a 0 tolerance on favoritism, cuz that's just a bigger dilemna in itself. Also, if you already see a 0 tolerence on favoritism, remove opinionated games in general.

As i see it with pardoning, you pardon one you pardon all of em. If you dont pardon one you can prdon any1 else, i've done this when ever i played. But you make a good point.

suuuu den just make it KOS for last CT no favortism allowed dere yes?!

There is always a way into the vent if a T is already in it