Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

Nova Freeshooting/Freekilling, kicking unjustly

I didn't read the whole report because I kind of got lost in it, but IMO this clears it up...

-1 matsi you are the only one that heard me say that command because of all the chaos

The order was in fact made, any T or CT who was misdirected should have been killed/slayed/whatever as a result.

I didn't read the whole report because I kind of got lost in it, but IMO this clears it up...

The order was in fact made, any T or CT who was misdirected should have been killed/slayed/whatever as a result.

You guys are posting about something in another thread. This thread is on something else.

In other news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oy_g6KvvjI

Anyways, Matsi, the issue has already been resolved, since I am the DM for CS:GO Division I already took measures to fix this issue. I would like for you to being stop disrespectful towards other players in your threads and also I would like for you to get over your personal grudges, whatever they are, you've already been warned multiple times, I don't want this to to be a reoccurring issue.

-Closed

Nova, you cannot close abuse threads on yourself. Only higher ups may. This is being reopened, as well as the other 2 threads to allow more feedback. All 3 threads have valid proof.

~Re-opened

Nova, you cannot close abuse threads on yourself. Only higher ups may. This is being reopened, as well as the other 2 threads to allow more feedback. All 3 threads have valid proof.

~Re-opened

Dat copy pasta Poncher!

Also 2 of those threads are a single freekill. Really? It's not even abuse btw this should be under ban request he didnt use admin commands to freekill some1 he used the gun. and oh no 2 freekills MUST REPORT ON FORUMS!!!! I've been in CSGO JB and holy fuck hearing orders correctly is hard as fuck half the time.

Dat copy pasta Poncher!

Also 2 of those threads are a single freekill. Really? It's not even abuse btw this should be under ban request he didnt use admin commands to freekill some1 he used the gun. and oh no 2 freekills MUST REPORT ON FORUMS!!!! I've been in CSGO JB and holy fuck hearing orders correctly is hard as fuck half the time.

The abuse is that he did not take any action against himself until after these were posted...

The abuse is that tons of admins have been being stupid and breakign rules and because they are admins they dont punish themselves like they do others... Any time I reported this all I get is "where's the proof" or I get kicked for "disrespecting admins" so here is the proof

The abuse is that he did not take any action against himself until after these were posted...

The abuse is that tons of admins have been being stupid and breakign rules and because they are admins they dont punish themselves like they do others... Any time I reported this all I get is "where's the proof" or I get kicked for "disrespecting admins" so here is the proof

It's still not admin abuse, it's like saying when i was mod i freekilled some1 then didnt slay myself, it's not really admin abuse because he didnt take action against himself because infact he did not abuse admin, lack of admining maybe but not abuse.

It's still not admin abuse, it's like saying when i was mod i freekilled some1 then didnt slay myself, it's not really admin abuse because he didnt take action against himself because infact he did not abuse admin, lack of admining maybe but not abuse.

It's an abuse of power to break rules and then not punish yourself for it as you would anyone else... Also, noone else would be able to punish him so only he could do it and he chose not to... plus he kicked someone for "disrespect" and needs to read the post that defines disrespect! a lot of mods enforce disrespect wrong, and it seems like it is only enforced when it's an admin.... which is again abuse of power...

You report it as this, where is he gonna put it in, ban request? "okay I'll CT ban myself for a day, sorry"

Staff uphold the law, if they don't, they are abusing their trust with the community, and their responsibilities of being staff. He also has used Staff powers after the incident, so this is a fine place to put it in.

Ps. You of all people Duke should not be stating how small of something someone shouldn't be complaining about. I remember all the late nights with you over simple "names" that I had to hear bitching about.

Here's some pepper.

Fuck didn't work, @@Duke [ATTACH]4351.vB[/ATTACH]

Also, if you read the threads, it's not "just 1 freekill" and it's a division manager who is doing all this. There's proof for a reason, and there's people plus1ing for a reason.

"harrassed" isn't something I'd call it either.

Pepper!.jpg.5665b24fcce70245fb9b977a0efae2f2.jpg

Fuck didn't work, @@Duke [ATTACH=CONFIG]4351[/ATTACH]

Also, if you read the threads, it's not "just 1 freekill" and it's a division manager who is doing all this. There's proof for a reason, and there's people plus1ing for a reason.

"harrassed" isn't something I'd call it either.

I didnt say he shouldnt report it, he could have taken the proof to chrono he Div of csgo because apperently theres alot of bad mods+ in it.

And honeslty, you gave me and chrono shit for our jokes at you and we said if you told us to stop we would and you told me to and untill today i havnt since. I on the other hand told them to stop and did it? no, was anything done about it? no.

I think all Nova needs is a slay because the only thing he really did against the rules was restrict chat by saying that command about not saying a sentence. -1

a·buse

/əˈbyo͞oz/

Verb

Use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.

Nova didn't use his powers for a bad purpose therefore it is not abuse.

You are really starting to irritate me. I'm not trying to start anything, but stop being so incredibly biased. Because you dislike the OP doesn't mean you just -1 an abuse thread towards somebody else. He posted correct proof, and here you are -1ing without any form of argument at all. I'm glad that this kind of thing isn't coming from mods in CSS.

Not trying to cause any form of hostilities, but come on, you're a mod! Examine the proof and come up with a decision based on IT, not the OP or who the report is against.

You are really starting to irritate me. I'm not trying to start anything, but stop being so incredibly biased. Because you dislike the OP doesn't mean you just -1 an abuse thread towards somebody else. He posted correct proof, and here you are -1ing without any form of argument at all. I'm glad that this kind of thing isn't coming from mods in CSS.

Not trying to cause any form of hostilities, but come on, you're a mod! Examine the proof and come up with a decision based on IT, not the OP or who the report is against.

Okay, first off i was there for the WHOLE thing. this shouldnt be an abuse thread, nova apologized and proceeded to slay himself. i dont need to state my reason when i was there for the whole thing! dontbleed took it as a joke whilst matsi reported it, i just -1ed it. that is all. dont bother starting something if it irritates you, chances are it'll irritate me as well.