MuffinMonster

Africanishaniqua Abuse

[ATTACH]4471.vB[/ATTACH]

According to others, Africans abuse of the healing kits went on for the past couple of days. I decided to check out these claims and sure enough, he was doing it. I caught it on fraps and put it onto YouTube. Now someone who was on the trading server for long enough would know that this is straight up abuse of the commands we mods get to use. He always did it around the other teams spawn (could be considered spawn camping) to get more kills than if he just did it in the middle. African has only had mod for a couple days now and has already done stupid things like this. It should be pretty obvious what the difference is between abuse and just fooling around.

On a side note, he is inactive on the forums and pretty much on our tf2 servers before he became moderator.

People who were there:

@@Pielord @@ChickenPanda @@buzz0606

@@African

Untitled.thumb.png.318e8a652966f70173a5bc132308d174.png

+1, I saw him doing this yesterday as well as today... He yelled at me for running around in circles (not shooting anybody) and spawning health kits so I wouldn't die while people were shooting at me, which is basically the same as buddha. Later, I saw him rocket jumping around, market gardnering people, jumping onto buildings, spawning a cake, rinse and repeat you get the idea. Only having mod for 2 days, I wouldn't expect something like this from him to be totally honest with you. He knew it was wrong and he did it both days so far that he's had his power. Before he had his powers, I had NEVER seen him on the server... I met him in an unusual trading server (which was obviously not our own)

+1 I did see that african was spawning health kits and using the market gardener on the enemy team and he wasnt that active until he earned his powers like ChickenPanda said. Plus the video Muffin has is proof of him abusing the health kits.

I realize this was wrong, but isn't this a trade server? A server meant for trading instead of killing? If people are coming on here to fight instead of trading, what is the point in making it a trade server. I will stop with the cakes, but I still don't see the need for people to want my moderator taken away because of something the server isn't meant for.

I realize this was wrong, but isn't this a trade server? A server meant for trading instead of killing? If people are coming on here to fight instead of trading, what is the point in making it a trade server. I will stop with the cakes, but I still don't see the need for people to want my moderator taken away because of something the server isn't meant for.

If its not meant for killing, why are you abusing powers to kill?

- - - Updated - - -

If its not meant for killing, why are you abusing powers to kill?

I see mostly everyone trading. Have you ever been on other trading servers? They fight. Why should you be able to abuse your powers and prevent people from coming out of their spawn? I don't see any other moderator doing this.

Well. He kinda does have a point. Though when using your powers you shouldnt be disrupting other player's gameplay. Just like on Deathrun I slap myself all the time or set myself on fire, or other things that just cause me problems but not other players. Even when the player asks for the admin to do something to them, most of the time it isnt that good of an idea.

I think if he uses powers on himself and then kills anyone else he should be demoted. But for now let him keep the powers.

I truly believe ur just saying this for an excuse so u can avoid being demoted. Though i dought ur gonna get away still being a M , soo GL with that. +1

+1 the proof is there and African if you are mod, shouldn't you know these rules in the first place? shouldn't this also be common sense? why ruin everyone's fun and your own just for the sake of getting more and more kills.regardless, i'm sorry if you get demoted.