Loki

minigames

Can div leaders change/rotate maps on minigames?

And, idk how this works really, but I know silence has more maps for minigames, but there's a limit to them, is there a way to rotate some of the maps that are currently not being "used" and switch em with some that are right now? and can divs do that?

I'm just fucking tired of minigames and everyone else is, same fucking maps over and over, if I need to suggest maps 1 by 1 on the request section i'll do so if necessary just tell me, but If you can rotate the other maps or however that works, that'd be enough. thx

We have no Division Leader for CS:S, and Division Managers don't have server access, so no, we can't, I'm not sure about @@HighSociety Probably has access to do so, but I don't want to bug him to do it. I would if I had the ability.

Can div leaders change/rotate maps on minigames?

And, idk how this works really, but I know silence has more maps for minigames, but there's a limit to them, is there a way to rotate some of the maps that are currently not being "used" and switch em with some that are right now? and can divs do that?

I'm just fucking tired of minigames and everyone else is, same fucking maps over and over, if I need to suggest maps 1 by 1 on the request section i'll do so if necessary just tell me, but If you can rotate the other maps or however that works, that'd be enough. thx

Yup, you have to ;P. Make a separate thread with all of the maps you would like added/removed, and ill look into it.

On the topic of Division leader, I still haven't made a decision yet. Soon...

Yup, you have to ;P. Make a separate thread with all of the maps you would like added/removed, and ill look into it.

On the topic of Division leader, I still haven't made a decision yet. Soon...

Aight, will do so, but, do I have to say which ones to remove? because I find that difficult because I don't want to speak for the entire server. watdo?