Gkoo

Cars similar to

I recently sold my car looking for a new one. (Mitsubishi Galant)

Needs to be 03+ and in the price range of 5000.

I am currently looking at;

- Honda Civic

- Acura TL

- Mazda 3

- Mazda 6

What are others I can search for that are similar?

I recently sold my car looking for a new one. (Mitsubishi Galant)

Needs to be 03+ and in the price range of 5000.

I am currently looking at;

- Honda Civic

- Acura TL

- Mazda 3

- Mazda 6

What are others I can search for that are similar?

If you get a civic, make sure it runs VTEC. Shit will fly so fast you'll shit bricks.

I'm a poor kid. Can't afford good shit yet.

@@HighSociety Yeah, that's why I'm looking at civics. I love my friends civic, the engine is used to 90mph. @@John American muscle is unreliable. I'll get that when I'm an old lawn grumping man.

Fuck those, go with a good Nissan or a Toyota, seriously. My dad had a 1992 Nissan Sentra 2 door with a 1.6L engine, manual transmission. Paid 200 bucks for it about about 8 years ago. It was falling apart, door was broken, window wouldn't stay up, the exhaust had a hole in it, but the thing ran. He put 7 dollars a week in gas in it going to work and back. My point of this one is Nissans hold up even after they are wearing down. It had over 500k miles on it.

And Toyota, seriously, we have a 1992 Toyota Camry wagon. Its got a hole in its exhaust, the door handles broken off, the air intake has a hole that causes the engine to lunge forward when taking off, the hatch handle is broken, the gas cover is broken off, and its got 250k miles on it. Toyotas the main one I would honestly suggest, because its one of the only names known for having the million-mile club. They last up to 1,000,000 miles. Sure you'll sometimes have to put some work into them for slight problems, but they hold up.

If you're looking for something like the Honda Civic though, you could try the Toyota Corolla, or the Nissan Maxima.

-I am aware my family has old cars, we aren't rich. Most they spend on their cars is no more than 2k-

Never trust someone that says toyotas last @@DarkWolf6052, but Honda civic's are good on gas and for that price range seems reasonable. Once again I would do more research YOURSELF and see what fits you the best.

There is nothing wrong with Yota's. I drive one with over 250k miles, all it needs is a new clutch at this point. Toyota's are excellent vehicles, I've never had a problem out of any of them I have driven, or that we own. Not to say things can't and won't happen to a car. Dodges are the only terribad vehicles, well in my opinion.

Honda all the way if u take care of them they last, cheap to fix, great gas mileage on comparison, cheaper price, and i just like the look of them. plus i trust honda as a dealer.