Matsi

New rule about panda freeday should be changed...

Panda freeday gives you free reign to knife and kill CTs without punishment. this new rule restricts your access to guns. If you want to be a panda and knife people? Do that. If you want to be a rebel and shoot at CTs, do that. Man up or sit down. Stop being whiney because rebelling on a FREEDAY is too difficult for you.

+1 either follow the rules of the freeday or like any other day, normally rebel.

Panda freeday gives you free reign to knife and kill CTs without punishment. this new rule restricts your access to guns. If you want to be a panda and knife people? Do that. If you want to be a rebel and shoot at CTs, do that. Man up or sit down. Stop being whiney because rebelling on a FREEDAY is too difficult for you.

The only problem I have is when dumbshits go run and hide behind a gun so that they can instantly kill someone the second they pick it up... the rule should be like it always has been and the person picking it up should be given time to drop it... instead of "any T that has a gun can be killed without warning" as you so put it...

Honestly this has been a horrible rule change. What you are basically say is that you can not effectively knife CTs. Considering you have to crouch the entire round, I think that Ts should at least have the ability to immediately drop the gun. I've been killed a few times now for killing a CT, immediately picking up and dropping the gun, then getting killed for it.

With this rule, you are always going to have some smart ass CT (Line as you mentioned) trying to bend the rules by hiding in a corner with a gun on the ground in front of them making it impossible for a panda to reach them. Of course the CT should be slayed for being in a location where pandas can not reach without becoming a rebel. Also they aren't really participating if they are in a corner hiding behind a gun on the ground.