Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Panda Freeday

"This is a day where the T's must be crouching while obeying the following rules. If they are not crouching during this day, they can be killed. If the T is caught running, walking crouch-walking, they can be shot. A T can stand during a panda freeday, since you need to stand to type."

This rule does not address knifing and it makes me rage when people think you can left click or right click knife. its safe to assume that anyone that knife is a rebeller and can and should be shot. Also just a couple days ago I was standing to type and this CT just killed me without counting or asking, just shot me.

It needs to be added that T's are aloud to right-click CT's during panda freeday. this is how it was originally. changing it would be stupid and pretty much ruin Panda freedays.

Why people think this would be any different from Zombie freedays (instead of left clicking) is beyond me.

Zombies are faster, but do less damage in multiple hits,

while Panda's are slower but can 'burst' damage.

Well I also think it should be added because it creates a lot of confusion cause some say you can't others say you can. It would be easier if it was written.

Also when its these specified freedays. Cts should not be able to get in a place where ts cannot get them or they will get slayed.

also can zombies and pandas be able to jump only to get out of situations where they have to jump, like in lego jail, i was in the invisible floor above the maze following a ct, and i couldnt get out of the floor cause there was a ledge blocking my way and when i jumped to get over it, i was killed by the ct

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    mrnutty12