DarkWolf6052

Inactivity

I may be inactive for a little bit. I'm not leaving, let me point that out. I can explain the reason why I'll be inactive. Basically, I just went down to the Fairfield County Courts today and met with my Probation Officer. My parents used their tax refund and paid off the rest of my fine. It was $571.85 plus $7.95 for the drug screen. I'm set for termination from probation as soon as the judge sees my file.

I'll be playing CS:S a bit less for a little bit, and am most likely going to be inactive enough to be demoted from DM(I'll still be getting on whenever I can! @@HighSociety )

If anyone is wondering what I did, I'll go ahead and say; back in 7th grade I decided to join in on the bomb threats going around the juinor high and high schools around here, made a bomb threat, got caught, and taken to court for it. Originally had around $1300 dollars and a F5(Felony 5 charge) for inducing panic in a school zone and an M1(Misdemeanor 1 charge) for a note containing the threat.

A word of advice to everyone. Don't do stupid stuff you will regret later. It's not worth it. Ever. You will be caught and you'll be punished. I want to help you stay out of trouble.

-DarkWolf6052

See you guys around

Why didn't you do something like weed?

Good luck on getting everything sorted.

Alah-huakbar.

edit* Try Crystallized meth to calm your nerves, weed be to easay on you mang.