Matsi

This stupid bitch reminded me of CS:GO admins

So... I went to the mall to visit some stuff... I pull into a space next to someone I thought was leaving... turns out she just got there... she opens her door and hits it against my passenger side door... she doesnt even say anything to me... and just walks off.... so im like wow... what a bitch... and as I try to get out I realize I am too close to the car next to me to get out... so I back up and center in my parking lane more... so that I can get out...I take a picture of the two cars and include her license plate in case there was any dmg to my car.

I go do my shopping come back to see her standing there on the passenger side of her car... she walks up to me and asks "is that your Tiburon?" I say yes... she says "That is just rediculous I couldn't even get into my car..." I said... well you parked over the lines and I had to move over so i could get out on my side... she says "I took up two spots... I didnt think anyone was going to park there.... and you are an EMT that is supposed to be an honorable job!" she walks off and yells back at me "BTW MY BROTHER IS A COP!" and I had to stop myself from yelling back: "Well maybe you should have him teach you how to park!" and just laughed instead and waited for her to crawl through her passenger side and leave.... then I got in my car and left...

[ATTACH]4544.vB[/ATTACH]

2013-02-12_16-51-26_218.thumb.jpg.6e63ee9b328ecef7bd4b9b5d286b7c0f.jpg

should find out where she lives , give me her address and street name , ill go to her house , take her car's wheels off and put bricks under them , then walk off like a boss. and ill take a pic and post it on here for u.