John

A new rule suggested for Wardens.

I had previously been under the presumption that the warden MUST be with T's at all times when giving orders. However after reading the MOTD several times over and consulting two Division Managers, it is not.

At this point I would like to throw it up to the community to discuss potentially making it a rule.

If you would like to weigh in give a +1 or a -1 and a reason why you think it should be this way.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo

I like the Idead, but at the same time I don't. determining where the warden must be in order to "be with T's" is on the fence. you could say that "you must be in the same room" ;however, if they all went into isolation you wouldn't be in the same room.

i'm not voting on this :)

-1. This basically allows T's that are currently rebelling to keep rebelling completely unchecked. If there are only 2-3 CT's left, they need to concentrate more on the non-rebelling T's, and keep up more of a defensive approach. CT's can't see through walls while rebel-hunting to check up on the others, where as everyone in the game can hear warden's orders, no matter where he is on the map. Implementing this rule would only further restrict what the warden can and cannot do, making it easier for T's to rebel.

Not sure if this rule should be added or not, I know you don't have to ask to search for rebels, but this is the warden, who is ordering Ts what to do. As long as there are CTs watching the Ts, I think it should be fine for the warden to go after a rebel that he saw, but honestly I don't know, because it is probably better for the warden to see the Ts so he can know if they rebel or not.

Any Warden who is putting their life on the line to hunt down Rebels is not doing their job correctly. The Warden is there to slim down the number of Terrorists while also keeping the amount of CT casualties to a minimum.

The Warden is Not a Rebel hunter. This is why the Warden is allowed to command CTs to hunt Rebels. The Warden should be with the Ts at all times to make sure they are abiding by the rules. If you want to hunt rebels, then don't be Warden.

Best thing to do in this scenario is to verbally pass your Warden onto someone else, which will then allow you to pursuit a Rebel. The Worst thing you can do is go out as Warden and hunt, then end up being killed and risk there being a No Warden Freeday because of your carelessness. Remember, your job is to reduce the number of Ts while keeping your number of CTs high.

-1 to have any variation of this rule implemented, because this is not a substantial problem that needs to be added to the already growing list of motd rules.

- Dat guy, Forest

>Says Warden doesn't have to be with T's

>Didn't read motd

>"If a CT is not actively involved in the day or near the Ts while the Warden is watching over them, they will be slain or CT switched/banned"

>Implies warden has to be with T's

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Thorax_