Sign in to follow this  
Forest

See Ya

You mother fucking white text piece of shit, this will not go unpunished. A whole forest of trees are being cut down right now in ur name. You have no idea how sad/angry i was. your getting a fucking earful the next your on teamspeak.

Wait, what?

No, who the fuck said I was leaving? Since when does "See ya" imply someone is leaving for good. Naww, nawww. I'm not going anywhere, at the moment I'm moving. I won't be around for a bit cause we'll be moving shit and getting settled in.

Pfffft.. Forest leaving xG.. You're funny. 10/10 on a scale of Funny to Fucking Hilarious. ANY WAYS, I'll see you guys when I see you. Cheers!

WHITE TEXT BOIS WHITE TEXT NICE TRY BIG BOY

Rather then posting a new thread, I will continue off of this one. I apologize for my inactivity, but I am still currently settling into the new home. Furniture still needs to be moved, and i'm the only one available to help out in moving things. I'll get on TS3/forums/CS:S as much as I can, but in the mean time I can't guarantee a lot of activity for the most part. Again, I apologize guys! Happy gaming.

- Dat guy, Forest