Superkiller67

Superkiller67

I've only seen you on today. 0 Be more active

EDIT: +1 learned the rules now. Accidentaly freekilled 2 people yesterday. Talked to him. He was cool about it. He knows what he did wrong. But other than that hes really nice and will be good in xG.

I rarely comment on member submissions but this guy deserves it.

He just came out of no-where with the up most respect. Very mature and has extent knowledge of the motd.

And he is always on Teamspeak!

A:9/10

Always on Teamspeak when he is on.

M:9/10

Never argues.

+1

I haven't actually seen you around, but I haven't been around due to certain circumstances (settling into new place). I've heard a lot of good things, and I have also seen you quite active on Teamspeak, which is great!

A: ?/10

- Again, I haven't seen you around and it's mostly because I haven't been active on servers for a while, i'll keep an eye out for you though!

M: ?/10

- Once more, haven't hung around with you enough to get an idea of the maturity level. Will hopefully find out soon enough

D: +/-0

- Obviously I cannot give my input as I haven't gathered enough information, but I'm hoping that within this next week i'll update this post with what I think! Until then, I help with this bump. Good luck mate!

- Dat guy, Forest

ehhh i dont think you deserve a -1 but u shouldnt be accepted into the clan this quick. Yes u are active. Yes u seem mature. But uve only been on the server for 2-3 weeks and and sometimes display a lack of knowledge for rules.

A:8 (but only since 2 weeks ago)

M:6

final decision 0

only because you dont deserve a -1 but havent been here long enough for a +1

Why the hell didn't my post go through earlier. Fuck. I've seen you a lot recently on here and on Teamspeak. Would love to see you as a member, as you're both active and mature.

A: 9/10

M: 9/10

+1