Matsi

Matsi

No can do, for i do not know your attitude or such in-game. But i know it on the forum which isn't on the side i'd +1 Sorry :p

Why do you say that? I do not do anything harmful on the forums... i try to help, that's all.

Why do you say that? I do not do anything harmful on the forums... i try to help, that's all.

You seem to constantly talk trash about admins and stuff on here is probably what she saying

You seem to constantly talk trash about admins and stuff on here is probably what she saying

I reported things i felt needed reporting, and i merely stated how some of the admin were incompetent and how they enforced things poorly and incorrectly... there are obvious problems with the management of some of these servers and with some of the admins.

Unless you want things to continue in the direction they have been than someone needs to grow the balls to tell the baddies that they are bad and correct them.

Stupid phone doesnt show any edit button....

Also, if you would notice.... a bunch of the admins i trash talked support my rejoining... such as line, nova, and some of the people that arent admin as well... such as nom...

@@Duckii since you do not play on the servers but are the only other CL replying here... could you perhaps do as serbian did and leave your "coleader approval" up to the DMs/Ds of the division?

pulling a charrax and accepting this without double co approval. they don't play csgo and cant see you in game. i'll go so far to say 2DLs = 1 Co when clearly I am better myself than 2.5 Cos, because brian doesn't get on often.

not to mention you didn't leavefor another clan. but you are gay. so yeah, gay boi ur accepted don't be a flaming faggot who fucks baby duck dolls that's weird. yolo.

#Closed #TryingToFinndHowToPromote

pulling a charrax and accepting this without double co approval. they don't play csgo and cant see you in game. i'll go so far to say 2DLs = 1 Co when clearly I am better myself than 2.5 Cos, because brian doesn't get on often.

not to mention you didn't leavefor another clan. but you are gay. so yeah, gay boi ur accepted don't be a flaming faggot who fucks baby duck dolls that's weird. yolo.

#Closed #TryingToFinndHowToPromote

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Re-opened

Serbian deferred his vote to Upper Staff, and it was changed to 1 co-leader.

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

#Re-Re-Closed