DarkWolf6052

CS:S JB !intro

Chiddy Bang - Dancing with the DJ for CSS JB Intro  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Chiddy Bang - Dancing with the DJ for CSS JB Intro

How about we don't switch between two songs and instead do weekly contests/draws where you donate to enter? The winner would get to choose a song for that week.

Why would someone donate to pick a song lel. They barely donate for credits, let alone for a song....

How about we don't switch between two songs and instead do weekly contests/draws where you donate to enter? The winner would get to choose a song for that week.

The thing about that is Silence, or whoever else has access to that, would have to edit the file for the intro. Seems like doing it weekly would take longer.

Why don't we bring Call me maybe back as intro? Joking joking... Or actually does anyone remember that epic Christmas one we had Christmas before last? That one was great... but for now yea +1 for bringing this one back.

+1. Had a feeling of nostalgia when I heard this lol. Reminded me of some good times on Jailbreak. Also, the intro doesn't work for me most of the time, unless I manually type in !intro, however I'd like to see a change.