Sign in to follow this  
whitestar

Unban protest for deh Whitestar

Whitestar would like to get unbanned from the xG servers.Anyway i called silence a fag in jb and he was on and i got permed. I dont know y he took it so seriously everyone says silence is a fag so y do i have to take all the blame for it. Its not my fault his servers arent as populated anymore maybe he shouldnt have said billy was a troll. If silence hadnt said that maybe billy would still be here and maybe aegean wouldnt have left either. So ya there's that i wanna play css with u guys i miss u <3. Oh and id like to have this following members post

@@speedlimit56

@@HaaDron

@@Shorty

@@Bigga

@@Forest

@DarkWolf

@@Duckii

@Brian

@MostDope

@ShdowSpy

@autumn

+1 for unban, now OK silence is the leader, so he can basically ban us all, and we cant do much about it, but whitestar was on and said he left cuz "Silence was a fag", now, even if we all +1 his unban,silence will likely keep him banned cuz hes considered a "bandwagon member". Even though they all had their reasons(I've spoke to many of them)Once of which(Im not filled in on the whole story with this) I had heard he had started Ddos'ing people who left xG,If thats true, they're reason is basically saying "We left because we dont want to be in the clan whose leader ddos'es its own members, who dedicated their time to his server", now that wasnt the reason all of them left, but the majority, tell me that. IF i didn't want to help the xG community, i would leave for the same thing, But i like xG, doesn't mean i have to like the people in it. Now, if the ban was shortened(because it was still disrespect) it'd be alot better than a PERMANENT(forever) ban. Well I hope to see what the higher ups say about this, and hopefully he gets unbanned.

BTW i think its @Poncher (Could be wrong)

The only thing i can say is that there was no reason to disrespect silence after hopping on the bandwagon just because he doesn't like the people who just follow others? it's all up to silence whether or not you'll be unban since he was the one who banned you in the first place. Seeing how after you left you just shown disrespect toward the leader of this clan who can ban you for whatever reason he want to because it's his clan that he runs.

I dont know y he took it so seriously everyone says silence is a fag so y do i have to take all the blame for it.

Wrong place at the wrong time. I don't even see you apologizing for calling me a fag, so why should you be unbanned?

Well, he did dedicate his own time to help moderate your servers, i know its disrespect, and you can ban whoever you want, whenever you want, but he did only say it once, i'm not saying completely unban, but it should atleast be shortened from perm. :/

Well, he did dedicate his own time to help moderate your servers, i know its disrespect, and you can ban whoever you want, whenever you want, but he did only say it once, i'm not saying completely unban, but it should atleast be shortened from perm. :/

Never said I wasn't open to that, but all I see is him offering a piss-poor attitude.

@autumn , im not telling u how to do ur job or anything , but i think a perm is kinda harsh just for saying "Fag" once. in my opinion i believe the ban should just be shortened instead of it being a perm.

i havent seen u apologizing to the people u ddosed such as neo i believe, and y did u ddos him because he started another clan? thats your reason. Im sorry silence i really am u dont know how much i love xG. I cant stand a minute thinking im banned

i havent seen u apologizing to the people u ddosed such as neo i believe, and y did u ddos him because he started another clan? thats your reason. Im sorry silence i really am u dont know how much i love xG. I cant stand a minute thinking im banned

I haven't DDoS'd anyone in a long time. I have zero reasons to, since I'm trying to run a legitimate group here. That's why we buy everything we use, and most clans do not do this. I'm not arguing with you about this on the forum so if you wanna talk, come on teamspeak.

Er, just gonna give my input cause he asked. Shouldn't have been perm (has been solved anyways) because of one word, but if it was taken that hostile then w/e. Whitestar, try not to troll so much on the JB server, my god.