Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

MineCrack - Source Bans (CS:S)

Member Name: MineCrack

Division: Source Bans (CS:S)

In-Game Name: MineCrack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41345874

Unban Reason: I was originally ban for DDoSing another community, and causing them problems. I was stripped of my moderator powers, banned in source bans, then sodomized in December. It's been a little over two months since then, while my bans lasts 25ish days. I can go on and on about how it was wrong but I'll just get to the points. I wasn't permed being as I was a member for such a long time in this community (apparently). I am definitely grateful for that. I did however, put time and effort into helping the opposing clan (IG/Inferno Gamers a branch clan led by towlie?). In the end they ended up just buying a box from nfo servers which does include internap, instead of dealing with random game server providers. I've grown a bit since then and I wouldn't be participating in those foolish activities anymore. I would indeed enjoy being unban if that's even possible. I was told numerous times from IG leadership and neo that my ban could/would be shortened as they would discuss it. I sat in teamspeak trying to resolve the issues and in the end it was, but I really never heard back from anyone so I disembarked. As well as I was told I couldn't appeal this ban, though I couldn't resist.

co leaders have discussed it and we've decided the deny your ban protest, you will have to wait out the rest of your ban

-sealed away in the last great time war