Matsi

My new gun :)

Looks plastic.

Have you even seen a real gun IRL?

It's just glare because I had it under my proofing lamp...

Have you even seen a real gun IRL?

It's just glare because I had it under my proofing lamp...

Yeah, I was just making an observation calm down killer. Go shoot some squirrels or something

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the slide normally have the word 'stainless' stamped into it for the M&P40?

It's a nice gun though, how much did you get it for?

I like how he calls us all fucking retarded. That's the greatest thing I have ever heard. It's a Smith and Wesson. They fucking suck, terribly. TERRIBLY. Nice waste of money you've got there.

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the slide normally have the word 'stainless' stamped into it for the M&P40?

It's a nice gun though, how much did you get it for?

It was a gift, came with a case and two magazines

I like how he calls us all fucking retarded. That's the greatest thing I have ever heard. It's a Smith and Wesson. They fucking suck, terribly. TERRIBLY. Nice waste of money you've got there.

Yes... people that mistake a 40 cal barrel for something that shoots BBs are quite retarded....

People that think it looks like an airsoft gun don't know anything....

and yes... it's a cheap gun... but it was free, I didn't have a lot of a choice.... it was this or a glock, which IS made of plastic.... so I picked this.

I am saving up for a Sig p229 Scorpion and I found a $400 Sig P290 that looks great for my backup on my ankle.

I didn't say it looked like a BB gun you sort of generalized. Also, there is nothing wrong with a Glock. I love American guns too, but the Glock is a very reliable gun. I have a few and have no problems from them what so ever. I myself prefer my non-glock .45 but, we all have our own tastes.

I didn't say it looked like a BB gun you sort of generalized. Also, there is nothing wrong with a Glock. I love American guns too, but the Glock is a very reliable gun. I have a few and have no problems from them what so ever. I myself prefer my non-glock .45 but, we all have our own tastes.

Yes I generalized... 3 out of the 5 people replying were saying stuff like "that looks plastic" "looks like it shoots bbs" "omg it's an airsoft gun?"