Mbibbs05

CS:GO Unban Req.

Firstly, sorry that I am posting this here. It would not let me in the unban protest forum.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51344585

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Mel Gibson

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I was being stupid one evening a few month back and freekilled a bunch of Ts.

Why should you be unbanned?: I have regretted it ever since and just found out about this forum and that I could plea for an unban. Other than that one day, I had always followed the rules and I can assure you that the stupidity I pulled will not happen again. I really miss playing on Xg and would love to be able to play on the server again.

Completely understandable as to why you are posting here, the forums are broken with this new setup we are running, so ban protests and ban reqs. in here are completely okay until they are fixed. :)

+1 unban and see how it goes. If he repeats his mistakes again then ban him Mel Gibson again. But for now he has the courage to acknowledge that he was being stupid and hence should receive a second chance.

I banned you for an LQ day you caused, I'm leaving this open to get others opinions before I give my say. Keeping opened til further notice.

Not sure what an LQ day is, but I assume it is when someone kills many Ts for no reason lol. I was a complete illogical jackass that night, not sure why since it was awhile ago, but I can assure you, as I said, that it will not happen again.

I'd say he deserves a second chance. Everyone messes up, just don't repeat your mistakes and such. If you get unbanned, I highly suggest you read the server rules before you play. You may have read them before, but they update rules sometimes. +1