DuckiiJr.

Get rid of this LR

Get rid of Fruit Ninja?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Get rid of Fruit Ninja?

• Yes
    • No

It appears there is no edit button for the thread.

But I forgot to tag some important peoples!

@@Duckii @@Forest @autumn @@serbiansnaga @@Bigga @Brian @@DarkWolf6052

No, there's an edit. It's on the bottom left of the post you want to edit.

Anywho, pertaining to the thread, I don't think I myself have ever seen a game of Fruit Ninja go bad, so I can't really give my opinion..

No, there's an edit. It's on the bottom left of the post you want to edit.

Anywho, pertaining to the thread, I don't think I myself have ever seen a game of Fruit Ninja go bad, so I can't really give my opinion..

Edit wasn't there yesterday :o

Every time we have added fruit ninja to lr it seems to break. And yes it does lag the server

I honestly see no reason in having it on the server. 99% of the time someone chooses it, it just doesn't work whatsoever (All that happens is that the fruit will never spawn, and the T and CT are just kinda stuck awkwardly staring at each other until an admin/mod aborts the lr). And if you're lucky, the planets will align with the center of the galaxy, and then Santa Christ will bestow upon you the gift of having the fruit spawn, but just out of the map (I believe this can happen only on ba_lego_jail [probably got the name wrong but you know what I meant] however.) +1. @@Bigga @@Duckii @@serbiansnaga @autumn

Who ever made it for the lr has to recode it, probably causeing too much demand on the server causeing the server to slow, therefor the server not being able to handle the amount demand for it.

Who ever made it for the lr has to recode it, probably causeing too much demand on the server causeing the server to slow, therefor the server not being able to handle the amount demand for it.

I gotta test the plugin and I'll edit it if I can. I really have never used it so idk what you are talking about :p

The problem is the fruit don't de-spawn when on the ground. You get fruits dropping on top of you, miss them, they fall on the ground in a pile, and you got yourself the same lag spike you get when you toss 50 guns in a pile and they lag.

The problem is the fruit don't de-spawn when on the ground. You get fruits dropping on top of you, miss them, they fall on the ground in a pile, and you got yourself the same lag spike you get when you toss 50 guns in a pile and they lag.

I removed it, and it's weird the dev wouldn't despawn the models to prevent this.