Sign in to follow this  
PlueAK

Operation Populate: ZM/ZE Reborn??

Lets all go to ZM/ZE again like in the past. It was really fun and very entertaining how the admins act when they freak out.So Can We?

+1 Jailbreak gets boring to people who play it over 3 months daily like MegaRobin etc. So i was thinking to populate ZM/ZE more with a steam annoucement if it is good with the leaders of xG.So can you put this idea into thought, Leaders. @@Duckii @autumn

If you really want a server to become active, you have to dedicate almost all of your time to just that one server, and you have to be fun to play with.

Simply put, if there are people in a server who are fun, it'll attract more players, and if you attract more players, eventually you'll attract frequenters. It's a long process though.

Yeah and when we do that almost everyone denies and ignores :ambivalence: Me an MegaRobin tried populating for almost 4 months straight but the max was up to 6 :grumpy:

Personally, I think we should have some auto-messages (kinda like the ones that flash at the beginning of the round that says who made the map you're playing on) that would promote our other servers. For example, a message could say something like: "Try out our ZM/ZE server here: <Server IP>" and could flash a every minute or so. Now, while this would ideally be featured on all our CS:S servers, it should at the very least be included on Jailbreak, considering it's our most popular server. People playing on Jailbreak might get bored, and then would see this message and decide to check out the ZM/ZE server, gradually drawing more and more people to it.

EDIT: @autumn (to see if something like this is possible right now)

Sign in to follow this