Sign in to follow this  
Mathieu0328

jb_2001_beta is ready!

Great use of dev textures. And great aesthetics.

I would honored to play it, but unfortunately I do not have CS:GO. (hint hint)

I can make a cs:s version if people want it.

CS:S has different props and some different entities. You would have to replace each one. That would be cool to do. But even me and eric didn't port ours to CS:GO. I just meant it as I used to joke about me complaining that I don't have CS:GO and people should buy it for me. Even though it's only like $10.

kool, i'll check it out tomorrow, looks pretty good.

----update---------

Great map man, would be a good additional to the server.

Really like diving board, when u jump on it from the side, send you fly really high xD

It looks great. Though i would perfer a button to open/close the roulette cells, its still good. @@Chrono @@DarkNova

Oh, but isn't it nice to let the rebelers make the choice to rebel or not ? It gives the CT's more opportunities to kill them :P

Oh, but isn't it nice to let the rebelers make the choice to rebel or not ? It gives the CT's more opportunities to kill them :P

I wouldnt risk running out of there when you're at the bottom of the pit D:

I tested it. I like where you're going with it. Here are my pros/cons:

Pros- I like the overall building concept, layout isn't too confusing, armory is fine, pool is good size and launching off is cool. probably more I can't think of at the moment (5:30am here LOL).

Cons- The jumprope needs some touching up (more speeds would be nice +not a big enough radius to jump). Death climb is nice, but should be longer or harder. I agree with Dontbleed on the roulette doors. Needs more games. Not sure if you meant to be able to get around pit of death fence but you could do something with that. Hidden guns or grenades somewhere? One more floor maybe? I think only 1 diving board launches you properly.

I tested it. I like where you're going with it. Here are my pros/cons:

Pros- I like the overall building concept, layout isn't too confusing, armory is fine, pool is good size and launching off is cool. probably more I can't think of at the moment (5:30am here LOL).

Cons- The jumprope needs some touching up (more speeds would be nice +not a big enough radius to jump). Death climb is nice, but should be longer or harder. I agree with Dontbleed on the roulette doors. Needs more games. Not sure if you meant to be able to get around pit of death fence but you could do something with that. Hidden guns or grenades somewhere? One more floor maybe? I think only 1 diving board launches you properly.

Thanks for the thoughs, I will make these changes to the Version 2. And yeah, for the trigger_push of the diving diving boards, maybe I should put them all to the 9999999 of speed force :P

Take into account what people have said, and maybe look at other really popular maps and see how they do some things that you have on your map. Does the way you do it improve what was already done? Or does it make reverse progress?