Shadow1226

Shadow1226 - Counter-Strike: Source

Wait, so you did it once. Got punished. Then did it again because you felt like it? Wait what? This logic is astounding. How can anyone +1 this. xG hates banning people.

Wait, so you did it once. Got punished. Then did it again because you felt like it? Wait what? This logic is astounding. How can anyone +1 this. xG hates banning people.

I was a idiot, simple as that.

Sorry -1. Mass freekill is mass freekill. Especially since you did it twice promptly after being unbanned from your first. No -1.

This person should not be unbanned. He was EXTREMELY immature and he mass freekilled (twice). Don't +1 for the reason meh meh more chances 4tehlolz meh meh because pretty much 99% of the time we do that it ends badly with the person being banned again. I don't think he did a single good thing or was a positive influence on the server at all. We need to stop giving people so many chances, there are many more servers out there that he can play on. There are tons of people out there that are banned every day who don't get a second chance. He shouldn't be unbanned just for making the effort to write a half-assed post about how annoying he is and why he should be unbanned because he screwed up.

BTW he has already been given a second chance that he blew extremely quickly.

Derp0_o I understand what your thinking and I did fuck up 5 months or more ago how ever long it was, and I did learn from it, I understood I was to blame for my actions and how immature I was, I am serious about this and time does change, I was an complete idiot about what I did and I have come to regreting what I did that got me banned, and the XG server is my favorite because its more stable and populated.

I remember this guy, first off, I remember you were a huge prick who would not lay off other peoples business and liked to piss people off. That alone would make me -1 you, but you mass freekilled after being banned for 3 hours. I don't think you deserve to come back.

XG server is my favorite because its more stable

Stable, hue hue hue hue hue.

But seriously, people doing stuff worse than him have been unbanned multiple times(cough netex cough), its been awhile anyway,big deal if he mass freekilled he can be CT banned still, in the post he's only asking for server unban.

-Editing

Looking over his previous ban protest (Was moved due to server glitch) Shadow's Ban Protest he got unban +1s for SERVER ban, but two are at a -0 for unCTban. Since Bigga gave a +1 for server unban, I'll do that now, and he has to prove to us he can be a rule-following CT before being un-CT-banned.

-This furry be closin your thread