Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Map ideas ?

Hey guys, I am currently working on a map for xeno gamers and I have Gkoo and $nakeboyeric helping / teaching me on how to do it. If anyone has any ideas on what I should put in the map please imput it.

Do some stage like prisoners got talent but instead a stage with 3 buttons. Exactly like xfactor where each button buzzes out and if 2 out of 3 buzz out the stage drops the prisoner into a pit of death. (Put caution tape around the rectangle where it drops)

@@IUDesigns

@@Forest

Will do :p I can make that if and it will teach me on makeing more advanced maps, atm i am makeing the cell block and almost done with it, I will put a screen shot later when I get a chance, the cell block has 15 cells and 2 of them have vents, this map will have a fair amount of vents but not too many, and rebelling will be kinda easy but not commonly easy.

Also, make any vent that is in cell blocks not take 30 seconds of right clicking with a knife to break. I can not tell you how much I HATE on Parabellum how it takes that long to break that vent. At that point all the Ct's are at the vent and camping the piss out of it.

Also, make any vent that is in cell blocks not take 30 seconds of right clicking with a knife to break. I can not tell you how much I HATE on Parabellum how it takes that long to break that vent. At that point all the Ct's are at the vent and camping the piss out of it.

This. Also, don't put on something like a freedom pit (the secret pit in the middle of parabellum). Put in something like an interrogation room with an electric chair, cuz I wanna do some Torture Days on Jailbreak to compliment my ever-popular Slavery Days.

I really like the zombie arena on that one map that I kind think of (the one with the gondalo).

Second dont put crappy songs in disco (if there is one) like "The Bed Intruder Song". (opinion)

Thirdly, Please Please add surf.

Also I really dont like the idea to have a button to open armory (ex. Italia, or NewSummer). there should be some other way to enter it. But that is opinion.

Finally MAN CANNON.

Moo.

Sign in to follow this