tree

Operation Pimp csgo

As stated nummerous times, CPMenu can be added if someone will edit it out for only course maps, or someone will be there to manage the use of it when it is populated. Someone still has yet to say "I promise to help regulate the use of it, so that it is only used in Course maps. and only in a fair way."

Hub/Store is silence's issue, he told me it would be ready by now globally... and it still isn't on even CS:S. @autumn

As stated nummerous times, CPMenu can be added if someone will edit it out for only course maps, or someone will be there to manage the use of it when it is populated. Someone still has yet to say "I promise to help regulate the use of it, so that it is only used in Course maps. and only in a fair way."

Ugh do I have to hold your hand for everything????

bcserv/mapconfigs · GitHub

Use that. Gawd....

Ugh do I have to hold your hand for everything????

bcserv/mapconfigs · GitHub

Use that. Gawd....

that would work, but i have never heard of this new technology the kids call google. must be a hipster thing.. but i tagged you for the last part regarding hub.

Hub/Store is silence's issue, he told me it would be ready by now globally... and it still isn't on even CS:S. @autumn

I'm testing it on sliderace as we speak. I'm also rewriting the old plugins to work with the new system. And I need to make a purchase system for credits :| I will also need to figure out a way so credits can't stack.

I'm testing it on sliderace as we speak. I'm also rewriting the old plugins to work with the new system. And I need to make a purchase system for credits :| I will also need to figure out a way so credits can't stack.

What do you mean by stacking?also, i hurd you dun removed my powers in cs:s when i am supposed to have them because i am a css admin as well as cs go div. but you cant dun dere seperate whhat powers i have in which servers to be different wus da last thing i hurd. only which servers i get the powers my account has

What do you mean by stacking?also, i hurd you dun removed my powers in cs:s when i am supposed to have them because i am a css admin as well as cs go div. but you cant dun dere seperate whhat powers i have in which servers to be different wus da last thing i hurd. only which servers i get the powers my account has

Focus on CS:GO, and stop dicking around in CSS. I mean I don't want people having tons of credits and having nothing to do with them. This might delay the release of the store.

Focus on CS:GO, and stop dicking around in CSS. I mean I don't want people having tons of credits and having nothing to do with them. This might delay the release of the store.

I spend late nights with cristo and others in TS fucking around. but it would be no good if i couldn't slay cristo when he is drunk and freekills me because he is mexican. I do spend my time with CS:GO and go in the jailbreak channel daily, as well as the server. and looking for ways to improve it (trying to find a coder working extra cheap or for admin) shit aint happenin. and I have nothing legitimate to offer. as for "stacking, @@IUDesigns had a thread about wanting more models etc for hub before we transitioned, and I believe he said he may be willing to make some.

I spend late nights with cristo and others in TS fucking around. but it would be no good if i couldn't slay cristo when he is drunk and freekills me because he is mexican. I do spend my time with CS:GO and go in the jailbreak channel daily, as well as the server. and looking for ways to improve it (trying to find a coder working extra cheap or for admin) shit aint happenin. and I have nothing legitimate to offer. as for "stacking, @@IUDesigns had a thread about wanting more models etc for hub before we transitioned, and I believe he said he may be willing to make some.

Well I need models that aren't just exclusive to JB, first off. Secondly, why not spend time on the empty CS:GO servers and get them populated, or tweak GG some more? There is meth-loads to do!

Well I need models that aren't just exclusive to JB, first off. Secondly, why not spend time on the empty CS:GO servers and get them populated, or tweak GG some more? There is meth-loads to do!

been going through various things taking it one server at a time, trying to make them as best as i possibly can, with acceptable community input. and trying to keep in communication with my portion of the community. but sometimes sitting there for a few hours looking at alliedmods and messaging people gets rather boring and i need to relax on somewhere with friends that we can all yolo around. as of right now for gun game,, I have a list of guns in the order I think would be the best and most fair, to implement in the config, while still making it fun and competitive.

been going through various things taking it one server at a time, trying to make them as best as i possibly can, with acceptable community input. and trying to keep in communication with my portion of the community. but sometimes sitting there for a few hours looking at alliedmods and messaging people gets rather boring and i need to relax on somewhere with friends that we can all yolo around. as of right now for gun game,, I have a list of guns in the order I think would be the best and most fair, to implement in the config, while still making it fun and competitive.

Why can't you have fun on CS:GO?

Why can't you have fun on CS:GO?

I do enjoy CS:GO, but when my friends such as @@Cristo @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo etc are all on and we are having some later night fun, we go on CS:S Jailbreak and do all the fun days cuz fuck the boring ass trivia days.

Only a couple of them have CS:GO so it is rather pointless to go on there when we are all trying to play together, and as said before, when cristo drunkenly decides to freekill me, someone has got to shove a stick up his mexican ass, especially since he can only handle one beer.

In other words, when we are all on at 11pm/midnight, we all play on CS:S JB together. then yolo, I spend the day working on homework, watching shows, playing LoL a bit, interacting with community in general, working on csgo a bit, and playing csgo a bit.