Wailord

Please leave me the hell alone

The way you edited my post like that smoker is just rude. This is what I mean by the disrespect. I'm done being wailord. I changed my ingame name so no one knows who I am and I'm no longer going to use my mic. I'm sick of the crap directed towards me.

I wouldn't say that is rude at all, in fact. If I were him I would do the same thing, as it is him showing the same scenario but from his perspective and how he handled the situation, how he is supposed to.

Changing your name does not mean you still aren't the same person. (Peppermint -> Dirty Dan) [Monsterdogg -> Towlie] You are still you, and that will never change, if you can't handle people telling you that you are wrong in a situation IN A GAME, or people calling you a faggot when you warden because you didn't do the game they wanted, then the internet is not the place for you.

In other words, grow up.

Lemme give a shout out to my real bitches

Let me give a shoutout my perfection bitches

Sin city suz in the scarlet bitches

Let me give a shoutout my Miami bitches

Poppin' on bottles instagramin' picturas

Let me give a shoutout my Atlanta bitches

Magic city strokers and my onyx bitches

Let me give a shoutout to my Cali hoe

Ride down sunset phantom road

Let me give a shoutout to my Dallas bitches

Alabama baby there the bitches

Let me give a shoutout my Chicago bitches

All the strippas n the model bitches

Wailord, Thts the warden's job to ignore the Ts disrespect , thts why Loller has no problems because he gives the Ts a terribad day in jail.Smoker did his job, JINGS got it first and you kept talking over him so that means CTs need to keep calm and listen to the warden's orders.

$moker=Duke the Furry :3

Alright, this thread is getting nowhere fast. The point has been made that this is the kind of stuff to be expected when you're playing a game with a bunch of other players. This kind of stuff Will happen, and the only thing to do is to stop taking it seriously, as well as learn to take a joke every now and then. No one is out to get anyone, some players just like to see the world burn. #Closed

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods