Wailord

Please leave me the hell alone

Alright, but in all seriousness, what would you have us do? The moments when you tell us people are disrespecting you, are when they are saying things like "fuck you" in reply to an order or in reply to something you said. With that in mind, it's established that it isn't disrespect if the player is just replying to a certain scenario or something that really allows it (IE. The player gets killed by you, and therefore says "FUCK YOU". They are mad that they got killed, but they really don't have anything against you Personally.)

As for the whole Warden ordeal, you may think you got it first, but as Chrono stated, we have to determine who we as Staff Members think got Warden first due to the lack of a Warden Plugin (which is actually up now), no matter how much you believe you got it. If a Staff Member says otherwise, then you should just listen to them, do not try to argue and discuss it as we are merely trying to get the round going instead of delaying it any further. We have nothing against you, or anyone for that matter. It is just our job to prevent arguments and fights that may end up delaying the round.

So, with that all being said, you really have to realize that it is only a game. People do not always mean the things they say, and even if they do, it's not something you should take to heart. They are just playing to have a good time, and I understand you want to have a good time as well.

The only thing I can suggest is taking things more lightly, or if you really hate all the criticism you get, don't try to be Tute or LollerSkater (no offense guys, you do great as warden, <3 you). The way they Warden just screams for Terrorists to get angry, and that's how they prefer to do it. If you don't want a lot of hate, do what the Terrorists want to do, and it will minimize the amount of assholes/jerks who disrespect and complain.

- Dat guy, Forest

Well Wail sorry to break the news to you but xG is full of professional trolls so when a veteran troll spots a player like you that first, atleast to me, you came off as a dick and tbh you were but my point is when someone lik you who people know get upset easily or pissed about stupid shit then WE DO IT ON PURPOSE BECAUSE DRAMA IS FUN TO TROLLS. I'm not saying all of xG are pro trolls but when one person comes into our server and acts like you did at first, like you had the biggest cock in the club, you might get alittle discourage by players that have more/earned respect in the community and servers. So yes, you did make a "starting new" thread and I can respect that but you have to respect that you did and for one, not argue with any staff because what they say goes and if they think they are in the wrong you report to a higher ranking staff member and they will investigate it but if you feel you are being targeted and abused by one specific staff member (and I never targeted just you if you ever felt that way, I just like fucking with people and 90% of the time im high and dont remember, we cool) but then simply make a abuse thread and go from there but when you make threads like these you just cause more annoyance in the community and show you cant try to change on your own and want us to just forget everything and act like we just met you but instead you keep complaining on the forums about one little situation that could have been solved over private chat or atleast could have been told why Smoke did what he did which in this case is what he was suppose to do to control the server when I imagine there was a decent amount of players on and didnt want the CT's bitching about who got warden so next time instead of making this thread just pm another admin or DM and tell them what happened and they should be able to inform you if what happened should have or not and will take action from there if it should'nt have....

Jay you're sig makes it default to type when its so entertaining to watch lol

I fixed your post to ensure truthfulness and accuracy; edits were made in bold and encased in brackets. Don't be so hard on yourself; we've all been there. I'm sure in a few weeks you will learn to be a productive member of society.

The way you edited my post like that smoker is just rude. This is what I mean by the disrespect. I'm done being wailord. I changed my ingame name so no one knows who I am and I'm no longer going to use my mic. I'm sick of the crap directed towards me.

I changed my ingame name so no one knows who I am

I already found out what your new name is within 5 minutes of seeing this but i'll respect you and not post it lol

Wailord i didn't ask smoker to give it to me, i rly didn't care, i do what i always do now without the warden plugin is ask the mods/admins to decide who got it. This is how the situation goes without the warden plugin, smoker choose me because he thought i got it. It was not because you were getting attacked and it's a conspiracy tht we're all out to get you, it just happened. You got muted because the mods/admins made a decision, which is always final, and you continued to go against it. I'm srry you feel prosecuted about this and your trying to start fresh place, but the internet isn't kind kids fuck with you just to get a reaction. A reaction tht your giving them big time, so they continue to say things. I suggest finding thicker skin or limit your exposure to the internet.

Everyone else was writing essays i thought i might too =/

Niggas from the side watchin, got a hundred grand in my side pocket.

*All the hustlas love it you know I speak the lingo*

Told that bitch gimme head, Ocho Cinco.

Wailord, i'll admit some admins DEFINITELY target people, and I and them can not deny it, but you shouldn't make a post over 1 thing, and if you are reporting abuse itself do that first, before a post like this, old xG WAS admins determining the warden since then we had no such thing as a warden plugin.

But also don't forget that you aren't the only one we are dealing with other complaints of freekills and even disrespect in other cases, plus when im dead i occasionally check forums/ am busy talking on teamspeak.