StOwnage

Warden Plugin Back!

Wow, this is totally deserving of an entire thread! I don't really understand how anyone could think that bringing this back could be a bad thing, although I have gotten used to playing without it.

Wow, this is totally deserving of an entire thread! I don't really understand how anyone could think that bringing this back could be a bad thing, although I have gotten used to playing without it.

There were a few people saying they were glad it was gone, although I am pretty sure they did change their minds after all that terrible start of round spamming, I made it a thread because it didn't say anywhere else on the counter strike division section.

this can only be a good thing unless someone like towlie comes along and abooses the !pass command ._.

I'm not sure if it has been patched or changed yet, but the !pass command only works for the person who called Warden. Staff members are unable to pass it, mind you I noticed this last night.

I didn't really mind not having the plugin, it really reminded me of a younger Jailbreak. We can have it, or we can not have it, either way is fine with me

Staff members are unable to pass it, mind you

Nope, staff can certainly pass warden using !pass. I did this a couple of times earlier today for spamming. Hopefully this will cut down on spamming for warden at the beginning of the round, or will at least allow staff to be able to tell who the warden actually is much easier, and will allow staff to relieve spammers and make it clear who the new warden is.

Yeah, I think that it will reduce the spamming for warden by a lot. It will be really useful when there are no admins/mods on and make the server more organized.