nutellasoswag

Jailbreak Maps Request.

Jb_skyscraper_jail_v2

Looks like a great map to try.

Found it on game banana.

Check it out.

jb_skyscraper_jail_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Another one that caught my eye that looks like a good additions would be this one.

ba_jail_alcatraz_final_BETA (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Looks perfect for us rebelling T's

This is one I consider too.

Ba_jail_campus_2011_final (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

I find these all great maps. Tell me what you think.

I remember someone else also nominated the first map awhile back but never got accepted.

The second one, looks pretty fun, but looking at the cons by others it seems to have some bugs including a broken iceskate. Maybe you should download it and test it out

The last one i believe we had that map before i don't know why it was removed tho.

Here are my opinions on the maps

Jb_skyscraper_jail_v2:

Pros: Fairly large map, with tons of map games to play with. There's a whole friggin' amusement park in one of the outside areas, which will hopefully encourage wardens to break out of doing first-reaction last-reaction or simon says every day. Several valid warday areas, and a nice wide-open cell block which gives CT's ample space to monitor the T's.

Cons: While I don't think that much was bad about this map at all, it was a little small in overall size. There's really only about 5-6 rooms in total, but they are very large, and have tons of stuff to do on them.

Verdict: +1 for sure, seems like it would be an awesome map to play on, for both T's and CT's.

ba_jail_alcatraz_final_BETA (the second one):

Pros: tons of map games, and overall is an incredibly large map. Very detailed and expansive. Lots of vents and secret passages for all you rebellious T's.

Cons: There is an overall lack of valid warday areas on this map, with there really only being one or two of them at max. The map has a very narrow feeling to it in many of the hallways, and especially in the main cell block, making it harder for the CT's to avoid and monitor the T's. I can also see a lot of unintentional baiting coming out of this. Also, all of the controls for the main cell area (including the cell door buttons, and big cage button) are located inside the armory, which once the CT's exit, cannot be re-entered unless going through a vent. Lastly, there are one or two vents that no matter what, I just can't seem to break, even if I shoot an entire m4a1 with max ammo at it.

Verdict: -1. While the map is large, and has lots of map games, there are simply far too few valid warday areas on this map. The overall claustrophobic feeling within the main cell block would make the map tilted into the favor of the T's, and would make it extremely difficult for the CT's.

Ba_jail_campus_2011_final (the third one):

Pros: Like the previous maps, campus has a fuck-ton of map games to play on. Hell, the entire map is practically map games. If this map gets added to the server, and we play first-reaction last-reaction once, I'm going to go ballistic. Anyways, the map is also incredibly open, giving the CT's (and T's) a lot of elbow room. There are also several valid warday areas. And for all you rebellious little shits out there, there are plenty of vents and secret teleporters to bring you all around the map. Overall, the map is very well balanced between the CT's and the T's.

Cons: Not really any, while the map doesn't look amazing it certainly has a lot to do on. I guess if you don't like pics of big-tittied women (no nudity) then this map just isn't for you. Some of the vents are kinda hard to get to, or can take a lot of damage to break. The map is all kinda thrown together, with the map basically being one open plain with a ton of map games and watchtowers.

Verdict: +1. Tons of map games, enough valid warday areas, and a good balance between the CT's and the T's, allowing this map to be fun (hopefully) for everyone.

@autumn @@serbiansnaga @@Bigga @@Duckii

Again, I'm useless on jailbreak. You should all spam @autumn, and maybe he'll add them if he feels like it. If not, then no surprise there.

+1 for all the maps except alcatraz. If i remember correctly, we used to have it on our server awhile back, and for some reason it didn't work out. It was awhile ago though. I +1 giving it a shot.

+1 for all the maps except alcatraz. If i remember correctly, we used to have it on our server awhile back, and for some reason it didn't work out. It was awhile ago though. I +1 giving it a shot.

I need someone to test these maps. They need to have the size capacity for at least 40 players built in mind. I can add spawn points but small maps will still be small maps. Test all the maps posted and come back with an updated list.

I need someone to test these maps. They need to have the size capacity for at least 40 players built in mind. I can add spawn points but small maps will still be small maps. Test all the maps posted and come back with an updated list.

I have tested all the maps, the ones named by Poncher were all suitable for 40+ people, and had everything necessary to be a map on xG Jailbreak. Read my above post if you want more details, but they were all fine other than Alcatraz.

I have tested all the maps, the ones named by Poncher were all suitable for 40+ people, and had everything necessary to be a map on xG Jailbreak. Read my above post if you want more details, but they were all fine other than Alcatraz.

mmmmmmm ugh PM me the final list, and I'll add em late tomorrow.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Hype