Jordozombie

How do i get/buy channel in Teamspeak?

I'm fine with being under control of Bigga :p [Holy shit that was an extremely gay looking emote.]

SILENCE DONT EDIT MY POST. I DONT WANT THAT EMOTE

Thanks for supporting the clan guys.

He's trying to guilt trip us! Run!

well seeing it how you learn the skill sets to be a editorial designer, graphic designer, motion artist, print designer, typography designer, digital magazine designer, logo designer and seeing how everything in the world involves design and the need for better design..there might be some people looking for designers coming out of the best school for the major

@autumn Should make it we can have it set up like this:

Main channel

Subchannel 1; Subchannel 2; Subchannel 3

Possibly allow 1 subchannel of the subchannels each, but that is a maybe.

well seeing it how you learn the skill sets to be a editorial designer, graphic designer, motion artist, print designer, typography designer, digital magazine designer, logo designer and seeing how everything in the world involves design and the need for better design..there might be some people looking for designers coming out of the best school for the major

I seriously doubt they hire based on the school you went to for design. You need a decent portfolio.

@autumn Should make it we can have it set up like this:

Main channel

Subchannel 1; Subchannel 2; Subchannel 3

Possibly allow 1 subchannel of the subchannels each, but that is a maybe.

I just straight limited the number of sub channels since the idea you mentioned isn't possible with teamspeak.

someone said it was only 10 dollars for a channel. bs who would spend 35$ on a team speak channel when they can buy mod for 30$ lol. And now of topic Where the fuck are my BOMBS! these ct are so bad. they stay to close to the ts and if we had bombs i could explode them. I need HLDJ also my hears are killing me with all they players trying to sing, ineed my narwhal song back now. Thanks :)

I seriously doubt they hire based on the school you went to for design. You need a decent portfolio.

well yea but throughout the degree we make a decent portfolio and there is even a class for a month on just making our portfolio but design firms look at students coming out of Full Sail as the best to hire

shhhht echo goin to full sail my niggah UCF here

UCF is just where all the pussy at haha :cigar::cigar::cigar:

someone said it was only 10 dollars for a channel. bs who would spend 35$ on a team speak channel when they can buy mod for 30$ lol. And now of topic Where the fuck are my BOMBS! these ct are so bad. they stay to close to the ts and if we had bombs i could explode them. I need HLDJ also my hears are killing me with all they players trying to sing, ineed my narwhal song back now. Thanks :)

They used to be $10, but if I'm correct, I thought you can buy a 50-slot Teamspeak 3 server for not even half the price of one room. I don't know though.

They used to be $10, but if I'm correct, I thought you can buy a 50-slot Teamspeak 3 server for not even half the price of one room. I don't know though.

Maybe for a month, but then you get thrown on a highly overloaded box and there are risks such as the box being down, another person being attacked on the box and you being shut down because of it and corn syrup.